31 years ago today the wife and I got married

mead107

Flowers , dinner , and watching TV ( and me on line ). Yes I would do it again in a hartbeat .Seems like just yesterday . Life is good . 2 fantastic kids and one very good son in-law all doing very well . All I need now is to hit lotto .

Could be looking at a 9 week vacation next year as GE Schenectady only has 40% of this years work load for 2010 . Think we will spent it in the mountains .

Hauntingly familiar. 30 years for me & the missus, empty nesters with 'grandies' and power generation in Chattanooga looks very slim for next year as well..

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Flowers , dinner , and watching TV ( and me on line ). Yes I would do it again in a hartbeat .Seems like just yesterday . Life is good . 2 fantastic kids and one very good son in-law all doing very well . All I need now is to hit lotto .

Could be looking at a 9 week vacation next year as GE Schenectady only has 40% of this years work load for 2010 . Think we will spent it in the mountains .

Congratulations!!!

You already hit lotto. Think about it.

Congrats! :thumbsup: