Pisa Tinoisamoa was signed according to WIKIPEDIA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Row row.

Inside sources have revealed Skooby's REAL identity ...

Scooby-Dum is an animated cartoon dog created by Hanna-Barbera Productions, who appeared in four episodes of the ABC Saturday morning cartoon series The Scooby-Doo Show between 1976 and 1978. He was voiced by Daws Butler.

Recently Dum has appeared on various Buffalo Bills related forums, going by the name "Skooby". Dum has been claiming to drive a BMW and have "Inside Sources" deep within the Buffalo Bills organization, though it is commonly believed that he is an unemployed loser living in his mom's basement.

Link

I am sorry if Wikipedia is posting incorrect information. I have not been aware of fasle things being reported from this site before. But after rereading the date of MAy 11 he was signed and hes scheduled for a visit Wed May 13 I am leaning towards it being false as well. Im sorry I thought I had ground breaking news while i was researching the player I never heard off.

I applologize once again if this is false info. I never intended to mislead anyone.

Wikipedia would not be the site I'd get my football info from. That being said, I hope this ends up being true. He would be a huge upgrade over Ellison as a starter.

Wikipedia would not be the site I'd get my football info from. That being said, I hope this ends up being true. He would be a huge upgrade over Ellison as a starter.

In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy, WikiPedia has already supplanted the great Encyclopaedia Galactica as the standard repository of all knowledge and wisdom, for though it has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate, it scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important respects.

First, it is slightly cheaper; and second, it has the words "DON'T PANIC" inscribed in large friendly letters on its cover.

Kinda ironic considering his username :wallbash:

Wasn't him -- Juice has a different IP address, in a different city, than the TSW member who did make that revision.

And yeah, I know who it was, and will take my revenge at the appropriate time. :rolleyes: