Whats the status of Losman?

Nobody's signed him. Broncos showed some interest, but that was before they signed Chris Simms, and before the draft. I think that the Panthers were the other team that showed some interest, but nothing ever happened with that.

Somebody will eventually pick him up as a backup before camp starts, but that will be it.

That jets game probably soured any of the teams interested in him. You don't want a backup who manages to go in and actually lose a game for you. Losman had a lot of chances here in Buffalo and I pulled for him all the way, but I don't think the guy has what it takes. He was making the same mistakes at the end of last season that he made in the beginning of his first (uninjured) season. I suppose someone might take a flyer on him given his great arm strength, but he's got a million dollar arm and forty cent brains. That being said he was a real gentleman and gave a lot to the community. I wish him success in his future endeavors, but I don't think they should include professional football.

Nobody's signed him. Broncos showed some interest, but that was before they signed Chris Simms, and before the draft. I think that the Panthers were the other team that showed some interest, but nothing ever happened with that.

Chris Simms was signed by the Broncos on March 5th. Right before the draft they had an interest in Losman.

The Panthers are still M.I.A.

How many times is this thread going to be posted? Who cares where Losman is? He doesn't play for us. Also, if he did get signed you'd hear about it.

Let go Losman lovers. You and I can QB better than that mental case.

That jets game probably soured any of the teams interested in him. You don't want a backup who manages to go in and actually lose a game for you. Losman had a lot of chances here in Buffalo and I pulled for him all the way, but I don't think the guy has what it takes. He was making the same mistakes at the end of last season that he made in the beginning of his first (uninjured) season. I suppose someone might take a flyer on him given his great arm strength, but he's got a million dollar arm and forty cent brains. That being said he was a real gentleman and gave a lot to the community. I wish him success in his future endeavors, but I don't think they should include professional football.

That's the thing. Backups at least should not lose a game for you on the field. Also, backups are expected to do everything they can to help the starter. Hamden did that for Edwards not Losman. No team wants to bring in a backup whose main goal is to prove he should replace the starter that the coaches of his new team believe should be their starter.

Losman was given a lot of starts in Buffalo, more starts than most unproven QB's ever get in the NFL. I wish he would have taken all that interest in helping the community and spent all that time learning how to read defenses. With a slightly more capable QB Buffalo would have made the playoffs in at least one of the years that Losman was the primary starter.

How many times is this thread going to be posted? Who cares where Losman is? He doesn't play for us. Also, if he did get signed you'd hear about it.

Let go Losman lovers. You and I can QB better than that mental case.

These threads are being started by Losman HATERS, not lovers, & I agree who cares.