Buying a NEW CAR

Does anyone know of any good deals going on?

I have a 96 buick regal at the moment with only 97,000 miles on it. I'm taking the trip to Canton in August but I really want to make sure that I get there without any troubles. I kind of need a new car anyways.

Any great deals or prices going on at the moment?!

also - what is your choice of car and why?

Does anyone know of any good deals going on?

I have a 96 buick regal at the moment with only 97,000 miles on it. I'm taking the trip to Canton in August but I really want to make sure that I get there without any troubles. I kind of need a new car anyways.

Any great deals or prices going on at the moment?!

also - what is your choice of car and why?

Look anywhere and you'll find a great deal on a car, dealerships are hurting pretty bad. You could pretty much get whatever type of vehicle you want in your price range somewhere.

That's different. That's a collector's car. But you're right I'm a !@#$ing elitist. Me and SKOOBY and our Beemers. :wallbash:

So much for work today, eh? :rolleyes:

BTW, just kidding on the car, its a wish list to have my first car back. It was cherry Bro, Cherry. :devil:

So much for work today, eh? :rolleyes:

BTW, just kidding on the car, its a wish list to have my first car back. It was cherry Bro, Cherry. :wallbash:

No I'm still here. We moving into the new office today and tomorrow so I'm going to be here late.

Doesn't anyone here drive a car from this century?

I drive a 2006 Jeep TJ (year beofe they redesigned and went to the JK platform)... It is a 2006 in NAME/number ONLY! It is still the *J platform that almost dates back to the 1940's... Of course it is modern in every other respect (coil springs (since '97))... Yet it still has the cast iron AMC inline 6!

:rolleyes::wallbash:

I have a '99 Camry XLE. Works great -- thought about replacing it, but it's never had any problems, so might as well keept it awhile longer. :rolleyes:

Check out edmunds.com -- lots of good info there, including invoice prices.

Cars.com is decent as well.

I drive a 2006 Jeep TJ (year beofe they redesigned and went to the JK platform)... It is a 2006 in NAME/number ONLY! It is still the *J platform that almost dates back to the 1940's... Of course it is modern in every other respect (coil springs (since '97))... Yet it still has the cast iron AMC inline 6!

:rolleyes::wallbash:

that ol' inline 6 is a good motor

not super powerful or effecient but it's reliable and does the job

that ol' inline 6 is a good motor

not super powerful or effecient but it's reliable and does the job

In '07 they retired that venerable I-6 (242, in the Wrangler since 1991) for the new V-6... :wallbash::devil: One of the reasons why I bought the last generation TJ or "True Jeep." That and the new Wranglers (JK) are "body on panel"... Not the classic "tub" on frame.

:rolleyes: