Pats Interested in Tinoisamoa

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpag...id=382&nc=0

I'd rather have a player of his caliber in Buffalo solidifying our LB corps as Ellison's replacement, than see the Pats* get him. I'm not saying this is the only reason Buffalo should be interested. We need some help at WLB, but this would make getting him even better. Any time we can get someone the Pats* want just sweetens the deal.

The pats* just lost a LB for the year, he is more of a need there than here. Ill be surprised if the Bills make a move for this guy

They lost a third round draft pick for a year I doubt they had that guy penciled in as a starter. If Elison was on the Pats he would be their worst linebacker as of right now he is our starter. The pats can go out and grab a vet or two there are plenty of average OLB's available who would make good backups. Pisa is a guy we need big time he fills out our defense nicely and helps us out at a big time position of need. Bills need to at least go out and pursue this guy they can't simply let money or confidence in a fifth round pick get in the way. If they give him a good offer and he doesn't come than so be it.

Great :oops:

Agent: "Pisa, it's down to the Bills or the Patriots. Where do you want to play?"

PT: "Who's offering the better contract?"

Agent: "Buffalo has a longer contract offer on the board for more money."

PT: "Tell the Patriots that we'll be there with pen in hand tomorrow."

Agent: "Done. You'll more likely be able to shine on the biggest stage with the Pats and we'll roll this into big bank next year. Smart move.

Agent: "Pisa, it's down to the Bills or the Patriots. Where do you want to play?"

Agent: "Done. You'll more likely be able to shine on the biggest stage with the Pats and we'll roll this into big bank next year. Smart move.

If that happened than O.k. but at least have the better offer on the table. Also Would he start on the Pats? He played OLB in a 4-3 what does that translate to in a 3-4 would he shift inside or play outside? That kind of shift and less playing time might hurt his production and than his pocket. An added perk of coming to the Bills would be that he would start and be in similar system. Just saying there are a few factors to think of besides Bills or Pats its not the Fred Taylor situation.

If that happened than O.k. but at least have the better offer on the table. Also Would he start on the Pats? He played OLB in a 4-3 what does that translate to in a 3-4 would he shift inside or play outside? That kind of shift and less playing time might hurt his production and than his pocket. An added perk of coming to the Bills would be that he would start and be in similar system. Just saying there are a few factors to think of besides Bills or Pats its not the Fred Taylor situation.

well they have thomas, mayo, bruschi...so i pisa would play outside for them

You uncovered the mystery of a player wanting to go to a better team if that option presents itself. And yet you do it in your own clever way of mocking our team in a suppositious conversation piece. How did you think of the unique idea that a guy would want to go to a team that has a great chance to be in the super bowl hunt every year?

Yeah and I'm sure the agent would tell his client to go for less money. Are you familiar with how agents get paid? What a stupid attempt at mocking the Bills.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpag...id=382&nc=0

I'd rather have a player of his caliber in Buffalo solidifying our LB corps as Ellison's replacement, than see the Pats* get him. I'm not saying this is the only reason Buffalo should be interested. We need some help at WLB, but this would make getting him even better. Any time we can get someone the Pats* want just sweetens the deal.

I don't think the Pats will have any interest. He's smaller than what the Pats typically look for in a 3-4 MLB. Any time you get somebody the Pats want??? When was the last time this happened? If the Pats have any interest at all, the Bills can kiss him goodbye.

I don't think the Pats will have any interest. He's smaller than what the Pats typically look for in a 3-4 MLB. Any time you get somebody the Pats want??? When was the last time this happened? If the Pats have any interest at all, the Bills can kiss him goodbye.

When we drafted Eric Wood before Belicheat could do so. That was the last time it happened. Belicheat expressly stated that he wanted to draft Wood, and was disappointed that the Bills were able to get him before the Pats selected. Not quite the same, but you weren't exactly specific. The Pats were clearly interested in Pisa according to the report. I trust rotoworld and their sources a lot more than your opinion. Most players will go where the money is best and where they'll have a chance to start. If Buffalo offered him more money and the chance to be their full time starter, and the Pats* offered him less money and told him to ride the pine, he'd probably go to Buffalo, no matter how much your inflated ego thinks players only want to go to NE. Why don't you go post on a message board where people might actually care about what you have to say?