Good news for UBL and Communist China

ASCI

Unfortunately, I went to see the British movie "Shaun of The Dead" the other day. I was shocked to learn that when the characters in the movie finally came across the only gun in town to defend themselves from the zombies, none of them knew how to load it or shoot it. They even called the cartridges "shells".

Now, I know the Movies are not the best place to find out about other cultures but if its true that most young Brits do not know how to use a gun accurately then gun control equals population control no matter who is ruling England.

Unfortunately, I went to see the British movie "Shaun of The Dead" the other day.  I was shocked to learn that when the characters in the movie finally came across the only gun in town to defend themselves from the zombies, none of them knew how to load it or shoot it. They even called the cartridges "shells". 

Now, I know the Movies are not the best place to find out about other cultures but if its true that most young Brits do not know how to use a gun accurately then gun control equals population control no matter who is ruling England.

103236[/snapback]

Guns don't kill people. Zombies do.

They even called the cartridges "shells". 

103236[/snapback]

They also refer to toilets as water closets. Are you then inferring that they don't know how to take a dump?

If so, that might explain why the English are always so uptight... :D

Of course civilians are going to be fighting Bin Laden and the Chinese in the city streets with handguns and rifles.  :D

103330[/snapback]

How's that liberal rage doing there?

We of the enlightened right would like to offer a humble suggestion, taken from 8 years of Clintonian hell:

DEEP BREATHING.

:blink:

Of course civilians are going to be fighting Bin Laden and the Chinese in the city streets with handguns and rifles.  :D

103330[/snapback]

How else and where else is a war Fought? It's sure not fought with a mouse and keyboard on the cyber space highway with the citizens from the game Populous!

They also have been known to like FAGS :huh:  :blink:

103353[/snapback]

I'll never forget the first night of our honeymoon. People from Houston and Buffalo had been in town for a week, and by the time the reception was over, Teresa and I were feeling exhausted. We were really looking forward to just getting away and catching our breath.

Our first night in Bermuda, we went to the Frog and Onion Pub at the Royal Naval Dockyard (great place, highly recommend), and started putting away some pints of Tenents. After my 3rd or 4th, this English guy starts "chatting me up." Nice enough guy, buys us a round, and pulls out a pouch and starts rolling his own cigaratte. About to light it, he apologized, and held it up in front of me and said "You wanna' smoke a fag, mate?" I almost fell off of my bar stool! :D

About to light it, he apologized, and held it up in front of me and said "You wanna' smoke a fag, mate?" I almost fell off of my bar stool! :D

103392[/snapback]

I think it would have helped it the stool was right side up, as well. (Of course, you did say ALMOST)