Bills offensive line meeting

EndZoneCrew

Well I was on my way home from work and I figured I would stop by The Big Tree for an icy cold one. Well I go in and shoot the stevestojan with one of the co-owners (fellow baseball player in WNY), well in comes our O-Line and Drew. Solid......well Vallerial came right over to us and ordered a round of shots...solid...he is a GREAT guy...anyways , they are FIRED up to get the JETS here on Sunday and they said they expect to let Willis run all day on the Jets....Well, lets hope so...but it was nice to see them in such a positive mood like that! Git er Done!

Well I was on my way home from work and I figured I would stop by The Big Tree for an icy cold one.  Well I go in and shoot the stevestojan with one of the co-owners (fellow baseball player in WNY), well in comes our O-Line and Drew.  Solid......well Vallerial came right over to us and ordered a round of shots...solid...he is a GREAT guy...anyways , they are FIRED up to get the JETS here on Sunday and they said they expect to let Willis run all day on the Jets....Well, lets hope so...but it was nice to see them in such a positive mood like that!  Git er Done!

103207[/snapback]

What kind of shots did you do?

Thats the way Kelly, Bruce & the boys used to blow off steam!!!  I agree EZC - Ger er done!!!

103241[/snapback]

Absolutely.....lets hope this core of players can stick around and produce the same as their "founding fathers" :D

Well I was on my way home from work and I figured I would stop by The Big Tree for an icy cold one.  Well I go in and shoot the stevestojan with one of the co-owners (fellow baseball player in WNY), well in comes our O-Line and Drew.  Solid......well Vallerial came right over to us and ordered a round of shots...solid...he is a GREAT guy...anyways , they are FIRED up to get the JETS here on Sunday and they said they expect to let Willis run all day on the Jets....Well, lets hope so...but it was nice to see them in such a positive mood like that!  Git er Done!

103207[/snapback]

Great sounds like the good old days .At least it wasnt Saturday night,on the other hand it isnt Saturday yet. :D Not many gin mills left around anywhere like the Big Tree.

Great sounds like the good old days .At least it wasnt Saturday night,on the other hand it isnt Saturday yet.  :D  Not many gin mills left around anywhere like the Big Tree.

103267[/snapback]

not at all.....Great Establishment!

103207[/snapback]

I'm incredibly pleased that the o-line hangs out together, especially with the QB there. That type of thing is what made the Bills great back in the day.

Buffalo isn't like other football towns, and I'm glad to see these guys carrying on the tradition. I'm of the mind that much of what needs to get done with this offensive line can be accomplished over a beer, and not in a meeting room.

I'm incredibly pleased that the o-line hangs out together, especially with the QB there. That type of thing is what made the Bills great back in the day.

Buffalo isn't like other football towns, and I'm glad to see these guys carrying on the tradition. I'm of the mind that much of what needs to get done with this offensive line can be accomplished over a beer, and not in a meeting room.

103278[/snapback]

Great call, plus there was not one person bothering them...it was a great atmosphere and we were also talking about how it was great to see them all together like that!

Great call, plus there was not one person bothering them...it was a great atmosphere and we were also talking about how it was great to see them all together like that!

It was always like that in the Big Tree. Danny DeMarco wouldn't allow the players to be bothered, even when I was just a wee kid and would go in there to see my uncle behind the bar. The Big Tree is good times and better people.