Ever Seen a Complete Mismatch of Intellects?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeezus. About half way through that I was waiting for the MSNBC chick to say "Dick Cheney's daughter? I thought you said we were getting John McCain's daughter. Dammit!"

Meanwhile, GE CEO and presidential consultant Jeffrey Immelt, who owns MSNBC, pulls himself away from a special meeting with Obama and yells 'Can we PLEASE just stick to interviewing Janeane Garafolo? PLEASE! People, I'm trying to get this cap-and-trade deal done with Barry and Daschle. We don't have time to be challenged on stuff. Someone get Olberman a microphone! STAT!"

Either way, the law was broken.

Or maybe if like McVeigh only killed 3 people, we would have let him off the hook? It was only three people.

So you think one of the men responsible for murdering more than 3000 Americans on our soil should get what? A double mocha latte? Pedicure? Or maybe a condo, work visa, union card and part ownership of Chrysler?

Or maybe if like McVeigh only killed 3 people, we would have let him off the hook? It was only three people.

"Wait, wait, let me get to my graphic."

Loose quote, but she got punked. Should 3 people be water boarded that had tons of info? Sorry, you lost me unless you can provide proof there was more than 3 people involved. I was under the impression we used this a lot of the time on waaay more than 3 people.

Probability of survival after waterboarding by U.S. officials - 100%

Probability of survival after beheading by Islamic Militants - 0%

BTW - have you ever read The Rohrabacher Report? Just asking.

So you think one of the men responsible for murdering more than 3000 Americans on our soil should get what? A double mocha latte? Pedicure? Or maybe a condo, work visa, union card and part ownership of Chrysler?

Whatever the law determines. We are governed by laws, not the President.

Probability of survival after waterboarding by U.S. officials - 100%

Probability that waterboarding is illegal in the U.S. - 100%

Probability of survival after beheading by Islamic Militants - 0%

Probability that beheading by Islamic Militants is illegal in the U.S. - 100%

I get it. Because they "teach" waterboarding techniques in SEAR training it's not torture.

Got it Liz. what a ditz.

If I shove bamboo under your fingernails ... Is that torture?

One word. EXECUTED.

Whatever the law determines. We are governed by laws, not the President.

Ah but fresh from enjoying Stacy Keach in "Frost Nixon" I have to remind you that when the President does something [that would normally be considered illegal] it's not illegal.

At least Nixon said it more concisely that Condi "Warrior Princess" Rice.

I wonder how fast all these whining morons would STFU if there was another terrorist attack in the US?

Which whining morons are that? The Far Right ? that would have a field day saying "I told you so"

or the Far Left supposedly do what? go hide in a corner?

I wonder how fast all these whining morons would STFU if there was another terrorist attack in the US?

So is that what you want to see happen then? A terrorist attack so that you can pretend you were right?

Even if you don't, I really get the feeling a lot of righty's really do feel that way. It's kind of sad.

So is that what you want to see happen then? A terrorist attack so that you can pretend you were right?

Even if you don't, I really get the feeling a lot of righty's really do feel that way. It's kind of sad.

Man, you lefties are absolutely amazing. Well scripted. But amazing.

The only thing that is sad is that your mind would think that way.

I get it. Because they "teach" waterboarding techniques in SEAR training it's not torture.

Got it Liz. what a ditz.

If I shove bamboo under your fingernails ... Is that torture?

I remember as a little kid in Catholic school the nuns told us that the Chinese would get us and torture us with Chinese water torture or bamboo under our fingernails until we denied Jesus... It was torture then. I must have missed the ruling that made it not torture.

Damn, Dude. You're pathetic. <_<

Reminds me of the Democrats hoping for the failure of the surge.

Schadenfreude is the lubricant of politics.

..........and how many of those scaredopussycrats said " THE WAR IS LOST, THE WAR IS LOST!!!

Though Pelosi didn't know anything about water boarding when she didn't know when she knew, what she said that she didn't know, what she didn't know when she knew and therefore dindt know when she knew.

How'bout Howard Dean saying that we need to try something other than capitalism. !@#$ing priceless.