ESPN: Bills signed Levi Jones ??

In face to face interactions people act a certain way because most people really don't want to get into fistfights. But once you get people in cars or on the telephone, or on a message board, then suddenly there's all this strutting and trash talking and name calling. We should all treat each other the way we would if we were together hanging around watching a Bills game at our favorite bar.

Amen to that Brother!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be true but the other side of it is that the punishment should fit the crime. Skooby takes a lot of crap here and really for what? He's a frequent target but he takes his licks generally with good nature and he can be pretty self-deprecating too.

In face to face interactions people act a certain way because most people really don't want to get into fistfights. But once you get people in cars or on the telephone, or on a message board, then suddenly there's all this strutting and trash talking and name calling. We should all treat each other the way we would if we were together hanging around watching a Bills game at our favorite bar.

If Skooby acted in person at a Bills game the exact same way he does here, professional security hired to keep the peace would consistently beat the crap out of him.

If Skooby acted in person at a Bills game the exact same way he does here, professional security hired to keep the peace would consistently beat the crap out of him.

I usually am too drunk to do anything but drink even more at the games. I also know everyone from Maryvale from the late 80's / early 90's and we rule the Toyota lot (a small portion of it anyways). I love coming up for the home openers and will give everyone here a chance to meet me in person, so arm up (with booze).

Hey SKOOBY, are you drunk tonight?

Not a drop for ~3 months, been training almost every morning and the crap I take / booze would zap my organs too hard. I have time on my hands and decided to get into better shape.

Not a drop for ~3 months, been training almost every morning and the crap I take / booze would zap my organs too hard. I have time on my hands and decided to get into better shape.

Got a tryout with the Phins :P:w00t:

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnatio...&listId=279

Scroll over the Bills logo and see what comes up...........

LEVI JONES !!!!!!!!

Just looked on espn.com and i found out propably why skooby posted a link wondering if the Bills signed jones.John clayton was writing "IF" the Bills sighned levi jones that they would have a better off season because he graded them with the 6th best offseason. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=4148617

Stick to drinking SKOOBY, I think you're better at it.

I had the best training watching my dad nuke genny pounders every night, That's some training lesson & he was very regemented. I still don't know how he did that, did you ever drink a nuked beer (especially Genny Cream ale??)

I had the best training watching my dad nuke genny pounders every night, That's some training lesson & he was very regemented. I still don't know how he did that, did you ever drink a nuked beer (especially Genny Cream ale??)

Are you guys German? My grandmother is and she said they drink their beer warm(room temp) over there.

No, I never nuked a Genny Cream ale, the only thing that I ever did with it was puked it.