ESPN: Bills signed Levi Jones ??

Don't know why everyone's jumping all over Scooby. He often provides solid takes and passes along tons of information and food for thought.

As for this particular item, it is damn strange the whole "cursor discovery", is it not? It's like peaking behind the curtain a little bit. Hope Levi Jones gets signed by our heroes and thanks for passing it along Scoob.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to come to Skooby's defense here. I don't understand why people are hating on him (in this thread anyway). He pointed out something curious and that is it. Could be a typo but so be it. He did not say we signed him or claim any inside sources. If anything, it points to ESPN's stupidity than anything else.

Don't know why everyone's jumping all over Scooby. He often provides solid takes and passes along tons of information and food for thought.

As for this particular item, it is damn strange the whole "cursor discovery", is it not? It's like peaking behind the curtain a little bit. Hope Levi Jones gets signed by our heroes and thanks for passing it along Scoob.

Always digging SJ!! As always, Thanks for the support. :P

Have to come to Skooby's defense here. I don't understand why people are hating on him (in this thread anyway). He pointed out something curious and that is it. Could be a typo but so be it. He did not say we signed him or claim any inside sources. If anything, it points to ESPN's stupidity than anything else.

He did say we signed him at first, and changed the title after being harassed. But it's more of a cumulative attack for endless meaningless posts before.

He did say we signed him at first, and changed the title after being harassed.

I was asked to change it and did very shortly after. I looked everywhere for confirmation and that was the only thing written that had said we signed him so I figured it was wrong (for now). It's amazing that many people wait to pounce on others here instead of finding their own thing to write about, it's like crimping somebody's style (which isn't cool).

I was asked to change it and did very shortly after. I looked everywhere for confirmation and that was the only thing written that had said we signed him so I figured it was wrong (for now). It's amazing that many people wait to pounce on others here instead of finding their own thing to write about, it's like crimping somebody's style (which isn't cool).

You rightly changed it, although IMO there was zero reason to make that the title in the first place since you knew, 100%, without question, inarguably, that if it were true we signed Levi Jones there would be other stories about it all over the place. And you knew, 100%, without question, inarguably, if it were true that we signed Levi Jones, that is NOT how ESPN would announce it. So you were intentionally inciting people, like you have a dozen times before. Everyone has a right to attack that, IMO.

You rightly changed it, although IMO there was zero reason to make that the title in the first place since you knew, 100%, without question, inarguably, that if it were true we signed Levi Jones there would be other stories about it all over the place. And you knew, 100%, without question, inarguably, if it were true that we signed Levi Jones, that is NOT how ESPN would announce it. So you were intentionally inciting people, like you have a dozen times before. Everyone has a right to attack that, IMO.

Maybe, just maybe what you feel is cause for torches is just your own little insecurity about something else. Ask yourself is what I am saying going to hurt someone else and decide if that's what is important to you, if the pain you attempt to inflict on others is better than making them happy, then a prescription might be in order (or you need to call your parents and thank them for F-in you up).

Maybe, just maybe what you feel is cause for torches is just your own little insecurity about something else. Ask yourself is what I am saying going to hurt someone else and decide if that's what is important to you, if the pain you attempt to inflict on others is better than making them happy, then a prescription might be in order (or you need to call your parents and thank them for F-in you up).

y are we fighting we are all bils FANS!!! jeez

A little below the belt there chief

Brutal honesty / right between the eyes but not below the belt. The man is chasing me down, self assessment of why seems in order now.

Well, either that, or I just feel a need and responsibility to thoroughly ridicule pointless, mindless, worthless, childish, pitiful threads, posts and posters.

Well, either that, or I just feel a need and responsibility to thoroughly ridicule pointless, mindless, worthless, childish, pitiful threads, posts and posters.

or you could get a life? you know? or ignore it but coming out with name calling is unnecessary no matter how unbelieveable skoob's posts are

or you could get a life? you know? or ignore it but coming out with name calling is unnecessary no matter how unbelieveable skoob's posts are

i dont know, i find his posts/threads a little frustrating. if he didn't post so much, it would be easy to ignore him. but he posts in most threads and he acts so sure of himself and says things that just dont hold water. And he has talked down to people on this board in general as well. it is what it is. he has an annoying personality. he acts like he knows everything and he knows nothing. then to make his opinion look better, he says things like "see my picture? THat is me with our OC, in another stadium! That is how connected i am!" and "MY car is worth more than all your houses"

stuff like this is going to piss people off eventually.....

i dont know, i find his posts/threads a little frustrating. if he didn't post so much, it would be easy to ignore him. but he posts in most threads and he acts so sure of himself and says things that just dont hold water. And he has talked down to people on this board in general as well. it is what it is. he has an annoying personality. he acts like he knows everything and he knows nothing. then to make his opinion look better, he says things like "see my picture? THat is me with our OC, in another stadium! That is how connected i am!" and "MY car is worth more than all your houses"

stuff like this is going to piss people off eventually.....

This may be true but the other side of it is that the punishment should fit the crime. Skooby takes a lot of crap here and really for what? He's a frequent target but he takes his licks generally with good nature and he can be pretty self-deprecating too.

In face to face interactions people act a certain way because most people really don't want to get into fistfights. But once you get people in cars or on the telephone, or on a message board, then suddenly there's all this strutting and trash talking and name calling. We should all treat each other the way we would if we were together hanging around watching a Bills game at our favorite bar.