Stupid civilians and their guns

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. That is not what I am saying. Like finknottle said: universally embargoed products. I am not saying there still wouldn't be the stuff floating around. What's that place in the Hindu Kush mts. where one can have any weapon duplicated/ replicated? I think it is in the Hindu Kush or somewhere near Paki-India?

Can they make paintball guns for Germany?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l-shooting.html

Anyone want to speculate when someone in the US gets the same bad idea :oops:

Yeah some people are insane. Personally, I wouldn't have stopped to pee where a sign reads, "Tresspasers will be shot. Survivors will be reshot". But that's just me. I don't like to test signs like that.

So you have night vision that will allow you to read a sign like that?

So you have night vision that will allow you to read a sign like that?

What? Clearly I was joking. The married couple is absolutely crazy. There is no way you can justify that sign and those lunatics...

This quote says it all:

"Sheila Muhs fired once with a 12-gauge shotgun. She then handed it to her husband, who also fired once."

I have no idea how this rare story is supposed to make me feel as though guns should be banned and we should ammend the bill of rights because sometimes lunatics get hold of weapons...

What? Clearly I was joking. The married couple is absolutely crazy. There is no way you can justify that sign and those lunatics...

This quote says it all:

"Sheila Muhs fired once with a 12-gauge shotgun. She then handed it to her husband, who also fired once."

I have no idea how this rare story is supposed to make me feel as though guns should be banned and we should ammend the bill of rights because sometimes lunatics get hold of weapons...

Terribly sorry, I missed the joke entirely. Perhaps it was the lack of smileys or any indication you were joking at all. Perhaps it was the fact that I thought you were trying to bust Connors balls. *shrugs

For what it is worth, I am against gun control until we enforce the laws we do have.

Yeah some people are insane. Personally, I wouldn't have stopped to pee where a sign reads, "Tresspasers will be shot. Survivors will be reshot". But that's just me. I don't like to test signs like that.

Seems they weren't on private property? :cry::o

Like I said in the OTW thread... She knew she was wrong... She calls 911 and then makes it seem like she is the "levee police." Why not stick to the original reason why she shot: being on private property. The DA/State's Attorny or whatever they have down there could have a field day with that 911 tape.