Farves return

Personally i hope Farve does come back.

It will draw a lot of the ESPN cameras and circus away from Buffalo, during preseason.

While we will still get to see enough Owens coverage, it wont be over blown like the Farve coverage would be.

The NFL live crew can focus on what work outs Brett did or did not attend. How he wore a yellow undershirt at practice, and what does that mean....

Please come back Brett!!!

TO = coverage.

I can't wait till T.O. blows up in Jauron's face. Can you imagine T.O. slamming his helmet and yelling while stone- faced Jauron every so slightly twitches his left cheek. Priceless.

It will draw a lot of the ESPN cameras and circus away from Buffalo, during preseason.

While we will still get to see enough Owens coverage, it wont be over blown like the Farve coverage would be.

The NFL live crew can focus on what work outs Brett did or did not attend. How he wore a yellow undershirt at practice, and what does that mean....

you have way too much time on your hands

I can't wait till T.O. blows up in Jauron's face. Can you imagine T.O. slamming his helmet and yelling while stone- faced Jauron every so slightly twitches his left cheek. Priceless.

TO would get the skeletor stare while Jaron proceeds adjust his headset and tell TO, Its hard to win in the NFL.

It better help us...he owes us. His comeback last year screwed us. He somehow managed to make two teams in our division that should have had losing seasons BOTH good enough to beat us 4 times. We should have been facing Kellen Clemons and Chad Henne and instead we get a pissed off Chad Pennington and a good enough Brett Favre. <_<

HE destroyed our season. It was all him!*

*and, um, maybe he had a little help from our comatose head coach, handicapped defensive line, out of shape left tackle and shell-shocked QB who had nightmares about Adrian Wilson...but that's not the point.

I hope you are right, if Favre comes back we are in the Super Bowl for sure. WTF?

I can see it now, Jauron throwing his whistle on the ground, picking up the football and running off the field crying. Only a matter of time before T.O. has all of Western New York agreeing with us that say in the long run it is a mistake bringing the NFL's biggest *ss to Buffalo.