Holy Shrek! Helmet Hair!

man, maybin's got some clown feet... like sideshow bob. i thought they were just exaggerating about his size 15s in all those articles.

Training camp..Uncle Hulka-Maybin

You better hit those bunks my little babies, or Sergeant Hulka with the "big toe" is gonna see how far he can stick it up your ass.

talk about an upgrade over Kelsay. just looking at maybin id rather have than kelsay anyday.

Expert analysis here. He's 21, has a better first step than any DE on the team, and he's not as good as Kelsay. Right.

Kelsay is a pass rusher who can't get to the passer. Maybin has the speed to get around OT's, whereas CK is little more than someone who stands up in front off lineman.

I'll at least let him play a game first.

Expert analysis here. He's 21, has a better first step than any DE on the team, and he's not as good as Kelsay. Right.

Kelsay is a pass rusher who can't get to the passer. Maybin has the speed to get around OT's, whereas CK is little more than someone who stands up in front off lineman.

I'll at least let him play a game first.

Uh, might want to take a pill. I think beastly was saying "I'd rather have him than Kelsay".