Is anyone else like me?

Everytime i try to wrap my head around the fact that Owens is a Bill, i still can't.

I am not sure i will really believe it till i see him on the field opening night in Foxboro.

I got caught up like evryone else in the draft over the last few weeks, and did not think as much about Owens. But now that things have died down, i am still in disbelief. Any you guys feel that way too?

I do. I keep forgetting he plays for us now. It's going to be a very interesting season!

Everytime i try to wrap my head around the fact that Owens is a Bill, i still can't.

I am not sure i will really believe it till i see him on the field opening night in Foxboro.

I got caught up like evryone else in the draft over the last few weeks, and did not think as much about Owens. But now that things have died down, i am still in disbelief. Any you guys feel that way too?

I still cant believe Dick is the coach.....and yes TO is not a typical Bills signing, Now someone call Darcy Regier and tell him to follow the lead.

I am really looking forward t the Bills 1-0 and then..... :thumbsup: Torching the Bucs at the home opener!!

I am really looking forward t the Bills 1-0 and then..... :unsure: Torching the Bucs at the home opener!!

:thumbsup: The Bucs have some PLAYERS on their roster & an exciting young coach. When the Bills beat them in the home opener, I will really start to get excited about the Bills chances for 09.

It'll be interesting, and should make for a fun season, but face it -- if he does well, he's outta here next year. If he doesn't do well, he's outta here next year.

I always forget. But I get so excited every time and see the tops bills 50th anniversary commerical and they show TO at the end of the highlight. I'm so pumped to have hi,.

I got my T.O. throwback jersey this week. I will have my popcorn ready for the Season opener on MNF. My wife is going to vacuuming a lot of it off the living room floor if T.O. catches a 70yd TD in overtime to beat the Cheatriots.

We've got Owens and Evans two deep threats. I just don't know if teams will respect it because i'm still not sold on Edwards deep passing ability. Say what you want about J.P., he could throw a nice deep ball. Edwards is acurate, but not for much more than 15yds. If Trent can't open it up it does'nt matter who we got. Defenses will not respect our passing game and will just man up on our receivers and dare Trent to make an accurate throw.

We've got Owens and Evans two deep threats. I just don't know if teams will respect it because i'm still not sold on Edwards deep passing ability. Say what you want about J.P., he could throw a nice deep ball. Edwards is acurate, but not for much more than 15yds. If Trent can't open it up it does'nt matter who we got. Defenses will not respect our passing game and will just man up on our receivers and dare Trent to make an accurate throw.

Good point. You don't earn respect in the NFL by having deep threats on the field or by throwing deep. Those sphincters don't tighten until you complete deep.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't see much of JP's deep ball this past year. What I remember seeing certainly was not "nice." A few years ago he had some nice throws, and a few jump balls Evans made great plays on a crappy pass.

I remember TE threw a few deep to Evans in the early season, and in the KC game, that would qualify as nice (ie. completed). He can throw deep well enough, but shied away from it for the majority of the season. Schonert has said in interviews that deep shots are called during every game---- I think TE turned them into checkdowns to Jackson/Lynch too often. TO will have an undeniable impact on the Defensive approach to our offense. Now TE just has to see, anticipate, and trust his receivers and throw the damn ball like he is capable of. Someone has got to be open given our talent at WR/RB....

Sometimes I think TE might be head%^$@(* just like JP.