Dolphins are about to name their stadium after an SNL character.

Whatever. Squish the land shark, squish the fish, squish the Dolfans, squish,squish, squish. They're gonna go worst to first back to worst this year. No more sneaking up on teams and they had a lousy draft to boot. Squish the Fish. Squish the Tuna. Hate the freakin' Dolphins.

Whatever. Squish the land shark, squish the fish, squish the Dolfans, squish,squish, squish. They're gonna go worst to first back to worst this year. No more sneaking up on teams and they had a lousy draft to boot. Squish the Fish. Squish the Tuna. Hate the freakin' Dolphins.

The Bills really squished the Dolphins last year huh :devil:

The Bills really squished the Dolphins last year huh :devil:

Wow. Work on that reading comprehension Sancho. I wrote in the future tense ("They're gonna go worst to first back to worst this year").

BTW seeing as you wanna bring up the past, we did sweep them in 2007 and if memory serves me correctly we swept your asses too. Pansy ass Jersey Jets.

Dolphin's gonna regress. Always happens after a worst to first. They're gonna suck. But not as bad as your Jets.

Wow. Work on that reading comprehension Sancho. I wrote in the future tense ("They're gonna go worst to first back to worst this year").

BTW seeing as you wanna bring up the past, we did sweep them in 2007 and if memory serves me correctly we swept your asses too. Pansy ass Jersey Jets.

Dolphin's gonna regress. Always happens after a worst to first. They're gonna suck. But not as bad as your Jets.

No in 2007 we went 4-12, but actually swept the 1-15 Dolphins.

Anyway, the Dolphins will regress, but don't expect it from the Jets. We're the only team in that division that will challenge the Patriots for the AFC East.

Anyway, the Dolphins will regress, but don't expect it from the Jets. We're the only team in that division that will challenge the Patriots for the AFC East.

You still here? Didn't I tell you to go work on your reading comprehension? No wonder you guys were calling that loser coach Mangenius. Everyone must appear intelligent to you.

I said the Bills swept the Jets in 2007. They did. So what do you mean by "no?" Let me simplify the question...oh wait. It can be simplified any further. Okay, you can go over to the Dolphins site to stir up trouble over there. Happy vandalism little fella. Don't let a grownup catch you.

You still here? Didn't I tell you to go work on your reading comprehension? No wonder you guys were calling that loser coach Mangenius. Everyone must appear intelligent to you.

I said the Bills swept the Jets in 2007. They did. So what do you mean by "no?" Let me simplify the question...oh wait. It can be simplified any further. Okay, you can go over to the Dolphins site to stir up trouble over there. Happy vandalism little fella. Don't let a grownup catch you.

Yeah you're right, you said the Bills. And what's wrong with a debate?

What exactly is it that the Jests did in the offseason to make you think they are actually going to get better? You going to ruin another rookie QB by starting him on day one and letting him get mauled. I hate to tell you but Rex Ryan is not going to be able to get the same production out of that Jests team they have there now that the Ravens got out of Flacco last year. The Jests will NOT win more than 8 games, particularly given their schedule. I'm not saying the Bills are going to do any better or any worse, but NE is still the class of the division. Nothing I've seen from the Jests in the offseason would lead any serious football fan to think that they have improved in any way over the team coached by Mannotsogenius last season.