Cameras in the stands?

mcjeff215

Not so fast.... We had an expensive camera with nice detachable lens... we were not allowed to bring it in.... they said it was a professional quality camera and not allowed.... Ouch... and we tried getting in several different gates... no luck

Not so fast.... We had an expensive camera with nice detachable lens... we were not allowed to bring it in.... they said it was a professional quality camera and not allowed.... Ouch... and we tried getting in several different gates... no luck

102695[/snapback]

Mine is a 4 megapixel digital.

http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/pss410/index-e.html

Definitely not professional quality. A point and shoot.

-Jef

Mine is a 4 megapixel digital. 

http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/pss410/index-e.html

Definitely not professional quality. A point and shoot.

-Jef

102823[/snapback]

No problem - I brought in a 5MP point and shoot; had it around my neck, nobody batted an eyelash.

Here's the pictures (including cheerleader shots) :wacko:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_album.ph...Name=Bills-Jags

CW

Last year I brought my small video camera into the ralph for a game. Was taking some short video clips of touchdown celebrations in the stands and everything when some security guys showed up.

1 complete dickwad who thought he was a tough guy cause he wore a yellow $4 jacket, and his boss who was polite and levelheaded.

The tape had about 60 minutes of footage of my friends and I hanging out for the weekend, partying etc - good stuff I didn't want to lose, and about 2 minutes of bills stuff.

anyway, they pull me into the hallway, ask me a bunch of questions and then ask me for the tape. I was really pissed, explained the situation, told them I'd leave the game etc. no go. Dickwad was getting all tough with me while this was going on.

My video camera also has a digital camera, so it had an 8mb memory chip in it. I handed it to the guys and told them that was the tape. They believed me and were just about to walk away when dickwad looks closer at the camera and says "why does it say eject tape here?". I was busted and gave them the tape. They told me it would be reviewed by security and I may be able to get it back.

I was bummed cause I knew I'd never get the tape back, and it had some really good stuff on it of the weekend with my buddies. Dickwad keeps giving me stevestojan and leaves with the tape.

15 minutes later the nice guy comes up to my seats, gives me the tape and says 'I'm his boss, and couldn't not take it from you in front of him. keep your camera in your pocket and don't bring it back again".

I couldn't believe how f'ing cool that guy was, and wanted to write a letter to the ralph about him - but didn't want to promote the fact that he broke the rules....

moral of the story - I was wrong, got busted but there are nice people out there.....

Last year I brought my small video camera into the ralph for a game. Was taking some short video clips of touchdown celebrations in the stands and everything when some security guys showed up.

1 complete dickwad who thought he was a tough guy cause he wore a yellow $4 jacket, and his boss who was polite and levelheaded.

The tape had about 60 minutes of footage of my friends and I hanging out for the weekend, partying etc - good stuff I didn't want to lose, and about 2 minutes of bills stuff.

anyway, they pull me into the hallway, ask me a bunch of questions and then ask me for the tape. I was really pissed, explained the situation, told them I'd leave the game etc. no go. Dickwad was getting all tough with me while this was going on.

My video camera also has a digital camera, so it had an 8mb memory chip in it. I handed it to the guys and told them that was the tape. They believed me and were just about to walk away when dickwad looks closer at the camera and says "why does it say eject tape here?". I was busted and gave them the tape. They told me it would be reviewed by security and I may be able to get it back. 

I was bummed cause I knew I'd never get the tape back, and it had some really good stuff on it of the weekend with my buddies. Dickwad keeps giving me stevestojan and leaves with the tape.

15 minutes later the nice guy comes up to my seats, gives me  the tape and says 'I'm his boss, and couldn't not take it from you in front of him. keep your camera in your pocket and don't bring it back again".

I couldn't believe how f'ing cool that guy was, and wanted to write a letter to the ralph about him - but didn't want to promote the fact that he broke the rules....

moral of the story - I was wrong, got busted but there are nice people out there.....

103307[/snapback]

So the scene where the stripper got killed was on another tape?

thank god...

So the scene where the stripper got killed was on another tape?

she was still alive on the tape, and that's all I'm gonna say.

I was having nightmares about a bunch of idiots sitting around in their office watching the tape "hey joey, you gotta come watch these idiots...."

she was still alive on the tape, and that's all I'm gonna say.

I was having nightmares about a bunch of idiots sitting around in their office watching the tape "hey joey, you gotta come watch these idiots...."

103319[/snapback]

no kidding!

I mean, if i was a security guard, i would pray to see a hot chick with a video camera. Because I know hot chicks always have pillow fights in their underwear... and video tape it...

at least that's what I imagine.

But seriously, what if you had been a pot-head or something, and the video had someone smoking a joint or something? Do those rent a cops have the authoirty to bust you? Whole thing seems shady...

But seriously, what if you had been a pot-head or something, and the video had someone smoking a joint or something? Do those rent a cops have the authoirty to bust you? Whole thing seems shady...

I'm sure they have no authority. The real cops probably couldn't even prove it was real pot etc.

I was more afraid it would end up on the Internet and be one of those email clips people send around.....