I tried to order my Aaron Maybin jersey

Dr. Fong

But it only comes in small and medium.

I've said this before but my advice is to stay away from player jersey's of guys who haven't been on the team for a long time or are past great players.

If Maybin bombs or gets hurt, or in two years is traded then the jersey is pretty much worthless. I have a $90 dust cloth named JP Losman.

I've said this before but my advice is to stay away from player jersey's of guys who haven't been on the team for a long time or are past great players.

If Maybin bombs or gets hurt, or in two years is traded then the jersey is pretty much worthless. I have a $90 dust cloth named JP Losman.

COUGH...Erik Flowers...COUGH

I agree with this 100%. Over the past five to seven years, I've bought nothing but throwback players and Poz (I'm a Penn State season ticket holder also). Only buy absolutes. Now, they are being transferred to jersey cases and hung up on the gameroom wall.

The only thing this era of Bills football has been good for is to catch up on all the old jersey purchases of former great players.

I agree with this 100%. Over the past five to seven years, I've bought nothing but throwback players and Poz (I'm a Penn State season ticket holder also). Only buy absolutes. Now, they are being transferred to jersey cases and hung up on the gameroom wall.

The only thing this era of Bills football has been good for is to catch up on all the old jersey purchases of former great players.

That's a bit harsh. From this decade you could get a ....well how about a....no...maybe an.....ummm no....Moulds?