Red country, Blue Country

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip.  What, are you a Dolphins fan or something? 

Hey...that's something we haven't considered.  Which country's getting the better football teams?

102144[/snapback]

Great question. Our country does (assuming the DC is literal - you'd join me in Blumerica).

16 teams in Blumerica - combined 2004 record is 65-50

16 teams in Ameredca - combined record in 2004 is 51-66

All four teams that have less than 1 loss are in Blumerica.

Great question. Our country does (assuming the DC is literal - you'd join me in Blumerica).

16 teams in Blumerica - combined 2004 record is 65-50

16 teams in Ameredca - combined record in 2004 is 51-66

All four teams that have less than 1 loss are in Blumerica.

102653[/snapback]

First, I actually live in VA just outside DC. If we're going by state, I'm in Red...although by county, I'm in Blue.

Second...you need a hobby. :wacko::D:P

You guys got, what, churches, NASCAR and Vanderbilt?  :wacko:

102017[/snapback]

Yeah, and the Rocky Mountains. Im in Boulder County, and although it qualifies as its own Blue state, it is staying here with the rest of Colorado.

BTW, Wall Street would be its own Red state...

First, I actually live in VA just outside DC.  If we're going by state, I'm in Red...although by county, I'm in Blue. 

Second...you need a hobby.  :wacko:  :D  ;)

102686[/snapback]

:P It didn't take that long, but you're probably correct. I thought it was cool that it split 16-16.

Red has South Beach, Key West, Las Vegas and New Orleans-probably the 4 funnest citys in North America. While Blue would be painting their nails drinking Chai Tea eating tofu while watching the Alec Baldwin marathon us Reds would be pounding Supermodels chugging Hurricanes and practicing 24/7 hedonism. Thanks Blue but I would much rather be Red!

Red has South Beach, Key West, Las Vegas and New Orleans-probably the 4 funnest citys in North America.  While Blue would be painting their nails drinking Chai Tea eating tofu while watching the Alec Baldwin marathon us Reds would be pounding Supermodels chugging Hurricanes and practicing 24/7 hedonism.  Thanks Blue but I would much rather be Red!

102911[/snapback]

I'll trade you New York City, Newport and Huntington Beach, CA, Boston, Washington, DC, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, (and Buffalo) etc. for your cities every single day of the year. Have you ever been to South Beach? Jesus, please keep it. I'll take the Supermodels in New York, Chicago and LA, thank you. You know, the ones with the real Supermodel jobs? Now, Vegas and New Orleans are fun, I could visit for two days and get my fix. We have most all of the real cities, including the 5-6 biggest and best cities in the country.

I'll trade you New York City, Newport and Huntington Beach, CA, Boston, Washington, DC, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, (and Buffalo) etc. for your cities every single day of the year. Have you ever been to South Beach? Jesus, please keep it. I'll take the Supermodels in New York, Chicago and LA, thank you. You know, the ones with the real Supermodel jobs? Now, Vegas and New Orleans are fun, I could visit for two days and get my fix. We have most all of the real cities, including the 5-6 biggest and best cities in the country.

Come on Kelly.

South Beach is incredible, an awesome, awesome place. Supermodels in Chicago?? Are you joking? Miami is definitely #2 in supermodels behind NY. The Bars in Boston close at 2, DC is not inherently fun and Seattle is only fun if you are hippy.

As for the top 5-6 biggest and best cities....

NY - I'll give you that one

LA - not giving you that one. Huntington Beach doesn't count.

Chicago - I'll grudgingly give you that one

Houston - not fun

Philadelphia - not a fun city in the slightest.

Phoenix - Never been

Dallas - Great city

San Antonio - Fun city, at least from a tourists point of view

San Diego - Fun

Detroit - It's all yours!!

And California was a red state till clinton came along, and we know why your fair state has turned blue in the past 15 years......

Come on Kelly.

South Beach is incredible, an awesome, awesome place. Supermodels in Chicago?? Are you joking?  Miami is definitely #2 in supermodels behind NY.  The Bars in Boston close at 2, DC is not inherently fun and Seattle is only fun if you are hippy. 

As for the top 5-6 biggest and best cities....

NY - I'll give you that one

LA - not giving you that one. Huntington Beach doesn't count.

Chicago - I'll grudgingly give you that one

Houston - not fun

Philadelphia - not a fun city in the slightest.

Phoenix - Never been

Dallas - Great city

San Antonio - Fun city, at least from a tourists point of view

San Diego - Fun

Detroit - It's all yours!!

And California was a red state till clinton came along, and we know why your fair state has turned blue in the past 15 years......

103070[/snapback]

It's your list. If you could only have one choice, which would it be?

1. NYC, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego and Detroit.

2. Houston, Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio

I rest my case.

And why doesn't Huntington Beach count, that's like counting Miami and saying South Beach doesn't count.

It's your list. If you could only have one choice, which would it be?

1. NYC, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego and Detroit.

2. Houston, Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio

I rest my case.

And why doesn't Huntington Beach count, that's like counting Miami and saying South Beach doesn't count.

103095[/snapback]

I'll take list #2. Better music scene.

And since when is Detroit something to brag about? :D

I'll take list #2.  Better music scene. 

And since when is Detroit something to brag about?  :D

103102[/snapback]

Detroit just happened to be on the list, and it cancelled out San Antonio.

BETTER MUSIC SCENE? Better than New York and LA and Chicago and Seattle and Boston and San Francisco and Portland? You nuts? What, do you like country music? I'll give you Austin but that's it.