Ralph Wilson Stadium

As in stadium appearance.... seats which I know are horrible at the ralph... and anything else you want to throw in there like food, parking, etc....

The Ralf is PAID FOR!! That is a big Deal with this franchise's ability to compete with other teams. Also is a big deal for fans as we can afford to sit in the lower bowl, where other places are all company owned seating.

I own an Event Company and there are a lot of bad facilities out there. Yes the Ralph does not have the concourses that others do and the RR lines are horrible. But the Seating and lines of site for the Game are very good. I would love for it to be a little easier to get in annd out and manuver around the concourses.

There is no other place I would rather be on Sunday than "THE RALPH"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you're a Bills fan? You sound a lot like a Dolphins fan to me.

He is not a Bills fan, that is obvious. He is a troll who likes to rattle the cage. Why else would most every one of his threads be negative?

It's our mistake, mine included, that we let this POS start any conversation. If I used the ignore feature, he would certainly be on the list.

I was just wondering for the people who have traveled to different cities to watch NFL games.... I was just wondering if anybody can name a stadium worse than the Ralph..The reason why I say that is because I keep hearing that RWS is the worst..the only one I could think of was Mcaffe Coliseum in Oakland.... Does anybody have anything else.

You think the Ralph is bad, try the Hubert H. Humprey Metrodome. The stadium does have bigger horse troughs in their rest rooms, but it's smaller over all, and the atmospheric pressure changes so abruptly, that you can feel your ears pop. Nothing like the Ralph, where you can't feel your ears at all past November. And for real Dumps, think Lambeau and Soldier Field.

You think the Ralph is bad, try the Hubert H. Humprey Metrodome. The stadium does have bigger horse troughs in their rest rooms, but it's smaller over all, and the atmospheric pressure changes so abruptly, that you can feel your ears pop. Nothing like the Ralph, where you can't feel your ears at all past November. And for real Dumps, think Lambeau and Soldier Field.

I have never been to the new Soldier (ie: Flyin' Saucer)... Is that still a dump??

Go to FedEx. By far the worst parking, worst seating, worst angles to the field, and better yet they have huge pillars that block the view from some of their seats. Total dump

That was the worst stadium experience I've had. The place is huge, but a decent percentage of people need to have x-ray vision in order to see through the concrete pillars that are everywhere.

I found my seat... directly behind one of them. Luckily, it was a preseason game (last year), so there were empty seats and the ushers let us move around.

The Ralf is PAID FOR!! That is a big Deal with this franchise's ability to compete with other teams. Also is a big deal for fans as we can afford to sit in the lower bowl, where other places are all company owned seating.

I own an Event Company and there are a lot of bad facilities out there. Yes the Ralph does not have the concourses that others do and the RR lines are horrible. But the Seating and lines of site for the Game are very good. I would love for it to be a little easier to get in annd out and manuver around the concourses.

There is no other place I would rather be on Sunday than "THE RALPH"

See a lot of people complaining about the lines for the john. Maybe its me, but I do not care what stadium you are in, if you wait for a punt, or a qtr end etc, lines are long in EVERY staduim.

Next, I have been in 11 other stadiums, all have their pros and cons, but overall(and maybe I am biased) the Ralph is the best overall experience for PRO football. I am a little more objective when it comes to college, but that is another story.

Agree Fed Ex is the worst overall experience

I go tp every home game and can't complain, the seats are fine, the parkign is still cheap compared to others, the vending is ok. The only chanegi would make would be more or bigger bathrooms, sometimes the line is long

I think, in general, the appearance compared to other stadiums is far below appealing. Seat angles are great, good food, the blue seats are generally comfortable, the field turf is nice, good boxes, but I think the overall appearance is where the Ralph is really lacking. The concrete is cold and gross, the bathrooms are filthy and disgusting, and from the outside, the stadium looks like a division II college stadium.

Agree Fed Ex is the worst overall experience

I dunno. I had a pretty good experience there, thanks to one very kind person who scored a pair of tickets for my wife and I.

Everything was fine...........'til it was time to take the shuttle back to where our car was parked.