Vincent Moving To Safety

Talonz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just becausee HSimon is on WGR does not mean they are a credible source of news. They've made too many mistakes in the past, I still don't trust them.

101631[/snapback]

Yeah, did they say "Simon says?" <_<

After the posts the last couple of weeks where people said "The Bills did such-and-such with so-and-so" and then later seeing a link to an article on WGR's site that says "the Bills should do such-and-such with so-and-so" I'd wait before considering it true.

just becausee HSimon is on WGR does not mean they are a credible source of news. They've made too many mistakes in the past, I still don't trust them.

101631[/snapback]

Actually it was announced from their Bills beat reporter..

Could it be wrong? Maybe, but I doubt it. Paul Hamilton is usually pretty good.

This move seems consistent with:

1. McGees stellar play at KR (which establishes him as a playmaker) and learning but good enough play at CB (the long pass completion over him against the Ravens and lettingthe Card fullback get around his containment responsibility for a TD are clar signs he is not there yet, but he does appear to be learning).

2. The Bills needs at FS where neither Reese nore Wire has shown they are up to the task yet.

3. The long-term plan publicly stated for Vincent when he was signed to a contract which is really more quality safety money than top quality CB money.

I tend to not take things which GR says as truth without some additional confirmation because they are reasonably a business that has a history of making their money through the antics of folks lie the Coach who I see as legends in their own mind rather than primarily reporting on the Bills. However, maybe things are changing there with Howard Simon coming on board so this move makes sense.

Every squirrel finds a nut.  Considering it was suggested by Vincent himself at his first press conference as an eventuality, it's no surprise.

101732[/snapback]

Yeah yeah, now move MW to LG and we are getting some where....Well after JP takes over that is....

Besides being discussed here, this was one of the questions on the Simoncast ballot Tuesday - final tally was 30 votes to move TV to FS, 5 to keep him at CB....

And if we're talking about it, it stands to reason the people who actually run the team might've already thought about it as well.