I cant believe the negativity of this board

It doesn't surprise me if DJ's specialty is DB's, I believe he played Safety in College and he knows the position well.

If it equates to beating the patriots somehow then I'm all for it, and your right, it will probably take the best defensive backfield in the league to shut down Shady Brady and the Belicheat.

Gotta watch Jauron though, we could have a whole team of DB's if it was up to him. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bobby April (not DJ) who selected the last two players.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't surprise me if DJ's specialty is DB's, I believe he played Safety in College and he knows the position well.

If it equates to beating the patriots somehow then I'm all for it, and your right, it will probably take the best defensive backfield in the league to shut down Shady Brady and the Belicheat.

Gotta watch Jauron though, we would have a whole team of DB's if it was up to him. :thumbsup:

Played safety for several years (and one Pro Bowl) in the NFL, in fact.

Guest dog14787
Played safety for several years (and one Pro Bowl) in the NFL, in fact.

Yup, I think its safe to say DJ has a special place in his heart for DB's :thumbsup:

Really?

Byrd: 6-0 210 4.6 speed

Reed: 5-11 200 4.6 speed

Both were highly productive (Ints PDs)

Both take good angles to the football

Both read the QB well

Both tackle in the run game well

Both have great instincts

Both have good route recognition

Both have great hands

Both have great anticipation

Shall i go on?

There are some differences, but they are very similar players. Byrd played FS in high school and it's his natural position.

His predraft analysis said he's not much of a hitter and would likely "lead the league in pass interference".

There is only one loser on this board who thinks that you know anything whatsoever about talent and that's Duh Duh Duh Big Man!

Very constructive :lol: What a chooch! Again, read my posts. I can't help it you were a J.P. loving, McCargo backing, 5-1 bandwagon jumping, Mcgahee cheering, sub-.500 supporting pinhead who lives in his moms basement! :lol: