Are we happy with....

NewEra

Yes! Aren't you? 2 major needs addressed with 1st round picks in a year considered by most experst as great! If Schoebel returns to form and Maybin flies in from the other side, Poz should see the pro bowl. Wood should give us a very solid decade. I'm getting 'wood' thinking about it :huh:

I think that line up is good, but I would like the Bills to draft a OT when they pick in the second if William Beatty or Eben Britton are still available. At that point I think they are more value than a reach. Then Chambers can be a backup at LT or RT and we can move Walker over to LT. That would give us a line of Walker-Hangartner-Wood-Butler-Beatty. That would be a very solid line up.

The line up stated is an serious upgrade from last year, but could be that much better if we picked up a solid OT in the second round. I think we can get a good TE in the third or fourth round so that's not much of an issue.

Judging by what they did without Peters last year to start the season, I'm guessing:

LT - Walker

LG - Hangartner

C - Wood

RG - Butler

RT - Chambers

I like Chambers or even Bell better at LT than Walker. While I haven't seen Bell play, I have seen Wlaker and I say leave Walker where he is at! He is a good RT but I don't think he can consistently handle speed rushers he may face at LT. Thate initial posters lineup looks Ok on paper - would look damn good with Peters manning the LT but I'm going to move forward and just like the Bills should handle Walker - leave that alone!

I think that line up is good, but I would like the Bills to draft a OT when they pick in the second if William Beatty or Eben Britton are still available. At that point I think they are more value than a reach. Then Chambers can be a backup at LT or RT and we can move Walker over to LT. That would give us a line of Walker-Hangartner-Wood-Butler-Beatty. That would be a very solid line up.

The line up stated is an serious upgrade from last year, but could be that much better if we picked up a solid OT in the second round. I think we can get a good TE in the third or fourth round so that's not much of an issue.

Definitely like to see another OL at 42.

The only name that matters is EDWARDS.

That line is good enough to win. Its all about Trent STAYING HEALTHY, getting better. Like Steve Young told Keyshawn, "this isn't a quarterback DRIVEN league, its a quarterback league. Period."

FIXED