So let me get this straight....

ICE

Well to start with I need access to the same things the President has. 

Expenditures, what are we spending?  First step in correcting any financial situation is to do a self evaluation of what money is being spent…then cut spending.  In addition to cutting spending you must stop OVER spending.

Next I need to know what contracts with the private sector there are. Are they up to date/speed. Are they getting the projects done on time? If not why aren’t they.  I bet there are fines and penalties built into the contracts, enforce them.

Who owes us money? Time to pay up.

What programs can be cut and what ones need to have more money put into them.

Cut welfare?  I say have a plan to cut it 100% by a certain date. In the mean time figure out a way to help business through tax cuts, incentives etc to HIRE MORE PEOPLE! 

Instead of paying out tons of money to have people sit on their asses at home pumping out babies, put part of that money into incentives for companies to put them to work. By doing that now you go from throwing good money after bad (Aka zero return) you now have more TAX PAYING citizens.

Guys I can go on and on and on, but it would take 1000 pages and I bet someone somewhere has the same Ideas in our government, but the ideas aren’t being used.

Why?

Well honestly it is much easier to keep things as is.  The rich keep getting rich and the poor keep getting poor.  To make those changes take people who can weather the complaints and firestorm that making those decisions will bring.  They won’t do it. There will always be tons of excuses that are way too easy to fall back on, to keep things as is.

Again, it’s not that hard to fix things, it takes some time, making it priority #1 and being able to weather the firestorm from making the tough decisions.

103829[/snapback]

Thought you said you could feed the hungry, too. Tough to do when you're simultaneously cutting ALL welfare. And fight the war on terrorism...didn't see that anywhere, either.

Oh, but you're putting the money into an incentive program to encourage companies to hire people. I want to know how that's going to work...most companies hire people because they have work for them, not because someone else pays them to. All you've done is move welfare from the public sector to the private sector...albiet still funded by the public sector with our tax dollars.

And it's such a sound economic policy in lacking any concept of tax policy or managing the money supply. Do you plan on keeping the dollar strong or weak vs. the Euro and yen?

Oh wait...I'm sorry, my bad. You say yourself that you don't have enough information to form the plan that you specifically said "ANYONE" could implement. Guess that's "ANYONE" but you...

Great plan. Between the near-complete lack of any fiscal knowledge and equally near-complete lack of judgement, it's almost as bad as your football judgement. You should stick to pretending you know what you're talking about when you suggest trading a "bust" like Lee Evans...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you said you could feed the hungry, too.  Tough to do when you're simultaneously cutting ALL welfare.  And fight the war on terrorism...didn't see that anywhere,  either. 

Oh, but you're putting the money into an incentive program to encourage companies to hire people.  I want to know how that's going to work...most companies hire people because they have work for them, not because someone else pays them to.  All you've done is move welfare from the public sector to the private sector...albiet still funded by the public sector with our tax dollars. 

And it's such a sound economic policy in lacking any concept of tax policy or managing the money supply.  Do you plan on keeping the dollar strong or weak vs. the Euro and yen? 

Oh wait...I'm sorry, my bad.  You say yourself that you don't have enough information to form the plan that you specifically said "ANYONE" could implement.  Guess that's "ANYONE" but you...

Great plan.  Between the near-complete lack of any fiscal knowledge and equally near-complete lack of judgement, it's almost as bad as your football judgement.  You should stick to pretending you know what you're talking about when you suggest trading a "bust" like Lee Evans...

104111[/snapback]

And then there's all that. :P

He can't hear you, he's at the mailbox waiting for his fight on prize.

Why'd you go so easy on him? Your perception of his comprehension level, or just don't have time to type four pages of white paper?

104122[/snapback]

Commmon (sic). This is ICE. Give him too much info at once, and he overloads, throws a hissy-fit, says "That's it, I'm outta here. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ", and the fun's over. You have to feed him things in easily-digestible bites.

First off re read. I know it is hard for you to do, but try it.

I said two very important things. 1. I need all the info the Pres has privy to. 2) for it all to be in detail it would take a thousand or more pages to which I am NOT going to sit here and try to do.

I still think it's funny you can't go a post without flaming or acting like a total assclown!

Why? a) trying to explain something to you isn't worth it, and B) i'm not getting paid to do so.

Lastly find ANY post EVER that where I said to trade Lee Evans.

Commmon (sic).  This is ICE.  Give him too much info at once, and he overloads, throws a hissy-fit, says "That's it, I'm outta here.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ", and the fun's over.  You have to feed him things in easily-digestible bites.

104135[/snapback]

Actually Tom my wife has lost her grandfather a couple of days ago. Sorry I don't have all day to wait for you to reply and read you post like a foul mouthed, un educated adolescent. I say adolescent because an adult can carry on a conversation without all the insults. But then again Tom....we ARE talking about you so no suprise there.

Sorry I don't have all day to wait for you to reply and read you post like a foul mouthed, un educated adolescent.  I say adolescent because an adult can carry on a conversation without all the insults. But then again Tom....we ARE talking about you so no suprise there.

104231[/snapback]

mr pot i would like to introduce you to mr. kettle. :P

Actually Tom my wife has lost her grandfather a couple of days ago. Sorry I don't have all day to wait for you to reply and read you post like a foul mouthed, un educated adolescent.  I say adolescent because an adult can carry on a conversation without all the insults. But then again Tom....we ARE talking about you so no suprise there.

104231[/snapback]

The post you typed before this one contains the word "assclown". Apparently that's not an insult?

The post you typed before this one contains the word "assclown".  Apparently that's not an insult?

104236[/snapback]

Ah I see, Toms 500 attacks to my one assclown comment? Damn Darin I thought you could at least add the adolescent part as well.

Actually Tom my wife has lost her grandfather a couple of days ago. Sorry I don't have all day to wait for you to reply and read you post like a foul mouthed, un educated adolescent.  I say adolescent because an adult can carry on a conversation without all the insults. But then again Tom....we ARE talking about you so no suprise there.

104231[/snapback]

First, sorry about your wife's loss.

Second...physician, heal thyself. You're hardly the "assclown" to be talking about adolescent behavior on a message board.

Third...couldn't help but notice you had no answer to my criticism of your economic "policy".

First, sorry about your wife's loss.

Second...physician, heal thyself.  You're hardly the "assclown" to be talking about adolescent behavior on a message board.

Third...couldn't help but notice you had no answer to my criticism of your economic "policy".

104250[/snapback]

First off Thanks. Her entire family hasn't had to deal with much death. Hell she still had both sets of grandparents until Wednesday. Nothing like having to be with her brother wrapping up the body and putting it on the stretcher for the Funeral home (He died at home...hospence)

Second. If you will notice I have worked really hard not to be an ass since coming back. I really have. So like I said, I'd rather bypass the name calling.

Third, Like I said I don't have the numbers nor all of the facts. I admitted that. You of all people should know there is no way to give anywhere near a full answer on a message board. I will say I start with cutting spending and overspending that we know the Government does. Where? I don't know...I don't know everything we are spending money on.

Bottom line we both know it CAN be done. No way in hell can you say we can't fix the economy AND defend against terrorism.

Either way, I am off to kill stevestojan via "champions of norath" with my boys.

Out.

Bottom line we both know it CAN be done.  No way in hell can you say we can't fix the economy AND defend against terrorism.

104382[/snapback]

Nope.

We'll go bankrupt before then.

So sayeth Osama. So it shall be done.