Eagles inquire about Tony Scheffler

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

I hope we can make the move before they do.

Your linky no worky so here's the blurb.

Tony Scheffler-TE- Broncos Apr. 25 - 2:59 am et

The Eagles phoned the Broncos about Tony Scheffler's availability recently.

Philadelphia lost out to Atlanta for Tony Gonzalez, but could add more speed and youth with Scheffler, who has experience in a West Coast style offense like Andy Reid's. The Denver Post says the Broncos won't trade Scheffler unless they're offered a first-round pick. We're confident he can be had for at a second- or third-rounder, though. Josh McDaniels' offense uses TEs little, Scheffler's in a contract year, and he's been on the trade block for months.

Source: Denver Post

Related: Eagles

IMO, the only reason the bEagles are interested in Scheffler is because they have no chance at Pettigrew.

I wouldn't want to give up any more than a 3rd for Scheffler.

They want a 1st for him ? ;-))))))))))))))

Even a second i much to high. They could be happy if they could get a 3rd for him.

But his shows again the hot interest from the Eagles for a TE. They would 100 % take Pettigrew if he is at 21. No way he falls to 28.

Even a second i much to high. They could be happy if they could get a 3rd for him.

But his shows again the hot interest from the Eagles for a TE. They would 100 % take Pettigrew if he is at 21. No way he falls to 28.

we need to trade up to detroit at 20 to get him, probably cost #28 and #75, but if he's our guy i hope brandon pulls the trigger.

I hope Parrish and 28 would get it done.

I'm not sure it would NYC, I dont think the rest of the NFL values Parrish nearly as much as we do.

Not sure if its anything really of note, but the Bills could trade with Tampa Bay (#19) for exactly the same trade chart value if they give up their 28 pick and their third rounder. That would pretty much guarantee Pettigrew.

there are going to be a lot of trades today. Should be very interesting

The more i think i like the idea of taking Clay Matthews from USC. I have seen the only loss from USC this year (i think it was against Oregon State) and Matthews was a monster. By far the best defender from USC. Nr. 47 from the Trojan was always make pressure to the QB und was in on many tackles. We can also take a TE in the 2nd round.

Ups...sorry....it was off-topc.....but i saw your picture there ;-)

I'm not sure it would NYC, I dont think the rest of the NFL values Parrish nearly as much as we do.

Not sure if its anything really of note, but the Bills could trade with Tampa Bay (#19) for exactly the same trade chart value if they give up their 28 pick and their third rounder. That would pretty much guarantee Pettigrew.

I hope the Bills keep their 3rd unless they want to package their 2nd and 3rd to get a value player.

All those probowl appearances and youth make him worth a first rounder.

Do you honestly think the Bills didnt TRY to get the #21 pick?

The fact is Brandon is a horrible exec the Ralph has promotd because of attrition and apathy. He cam to the organization as a glorified intern out of a community college, how can we expect negotiation skills? He could not hone them with the bills, and, he has only been with the bills. He better hope to keep this job because, I don't see other organizations chomping at the bit.

The more i think i like the idea of taking Clay Matthews from USC. I have seen the only loss from USC this year (i think it was against Oregon State) and Matthews was a monster. By far the best defender from USC. Nr. 47 from the Trojan was always make pressure to the QB und was in on many tackles. We can also take a TE in the 2nd round.

Ups...sorry....it was off-topc.....but i saw your picture there ;-)

I'd love to get him, obviously. The thought of him flying around the field for us is exciting. Someone is going to get a real playmaker. The thing I like most about him is his burst.

I'd love to get him, obviously. The thought of him flying around the field for us is exciting. Someone is going to get a real playmaker. The thing I like most about him is his burst.

I would be very happy with him..but i think they will not take him with 11th...which a little bit high...but at 28 he will be gone. This is realy a play- and differencemaker. I hope the Pats will NOT get him.

I would be very happy with him..but i think they will not take him with 11th...which a little bit high...but at 28 he will be gone. This is realy a play- and differencemaker. I hope the Pats will NOT get him.

Im still not convinced that Derek Fine can't contribute lots more. Now he has had an offseason to work and get healthy, TE is not as big of a priority for me as DE, OT or a decent center.