I am starting to get this feeling...

I have no reasons other than my instinct to suggest this, but if Louis Delmas is still available at 28, I think the Bills will take him. Whether I agree with the pick or not (I would not be terribly upset), I can assure you they will say he had so much value that late and they've really loved him all along. Just saying...

I have no reasons other than my instinct to suggest this, but if Louis Delmas is still available at 28, I think the Bills will take him. Whether I agree with the pick or not (I would not be terribly upset), I can assure you they will say he had so much value that late and they've really loved him all along. Just saying...

Delmas is a FS, I believe. Whitner is supposedly going to be playing FS this season. I think we have our sights set on Chip Vaughn from Wake Forest in the 2nd or 3rd round, more likely the 3rd.

where do people pick up these off the wall guesses from their gut ?

Well, after what we'll call the "Whitner Incident," I believe Bills fans have to keep their heads on a swivel to prepare themselves, as a fan, for the draft.

Leading up, you will ultimately hear a lot of the same names linked to the Bills due to team weaknesses perceived by the fans (Orakpo, Maybin, Ayers, Cushing, Oher, etc.). But at the end of the day, they have their own targets and I think Delmas fits the profile of a guy they want on their defense.

So I guess that's where it comes from. This "instinct" never existed before the "Whitner Incident." It just so happens to be a coincidence that it's coming into play with another safety.

Our lines are solid. Lets take Delmas.