Harvin tests positive for marijuana

bills44

:rolleyes::lol:

Harvin - "Dammit... They told me drinking vinegar water would flush my system"

Tate- "wow I know... But its ok! Im gonna be in the NFL anyway! Maybe i can land in Buffalo and hang with Marshawn! I hear he has the BEST bud!"

Harvin - "Dammit.... They told me drinking vinegar water would flush my system" "o wait I already said that"

Tate- "dude, youre baked!"

Tate- "maybe we could do anti weed PSAs?"

Harvin "yea! like Im Percy Harvin and I LOST millions because of smoking weed!"

:sick::doh::cry:

:rolleyes::lol:

Harvin - "Dammit... They told me drinking vinegar water would flush my system"

Tate- "wow I know... But its ok! Im gonna be in the NFL anyway! Maybe i can land in Buffalo and hang with Marshawn! I hear he has the BEST bud!"

Harvin - "Dammit.... They told me drinking vinegar water would flush my system" "o wait I already said that"

Tate- "dude, youre baked!"

Tate- "maybe we could do anti weed PSAs?"

Harvin "yea! like Im Percy Harvin and I LOST millions because of smoking weed!"

:sick::doh::cry:

F

Young, stupid, and think that their talent will overshadow their actions. Maybe 10 years ago, but not in Goodell's NFL. :rolleyes:

That's a blanket statement H2o. Warren Sapp made one mistake and never repeated it again. I don't think it has to do so much with who the commissioner is as much as who the player is IMO.

Guest dog14787

Harvin would be a good pickup for the Bills, especially considering how versatile he sounds. If he does well with kickoff and punt returns it would be a big added plus for Bobby April.

I say snatch up that pot smoking fiend. :rolleyes:

And another thing about Mary Jane.......its stored in fat cells so the less body fat you have the faster it is out of your system. I have a buddy who is about 5-7% body fat and he doesn't drink but smokes quite often (like everday). He says pot doesn't stay in his system for more than a week. I used to smoke regularly up untill about a year ago and I'm in pretty good shape also..... I could pass a drug test within two weeks of the last time I smoked. I guess my point it you have to be a real weed head (meaning you smoked within two weeks of the combine) in order to fail a drug test. If you can't give up the weed for a few weeks when millions of dollars are on the line you are an absolute idiot.

Harvin would be a good pickup for the Bills, especially considering how versatile he sounds. If he does well with kickoff and punt returns it would be a big added plus for Bobby April.

I say snatch up that pot smoking fiend. :lol:

Aren't we having enough problems trying to get RID of the versatile receiver that does well with punt returns for Bobby April?

As I have posted on TBD several times, you don't want to go near Harvin on draft day. He has all the talent in the world, but is a bigger head case, than maybe anyone we have ever seen. Having been in the Virginia Beach area for the last 16 years, I have heard all about this kid during his high school days. To start, he was suspended in both his senior and junior years for games during the football season, once for a conflict with an official. Once, almost costing his undefeated football team, during his senior year, to be disqualified from the state playoffs-the team didn't know until days before the playoffs whether or not they were going to be able to participate. I believe the other incident had something to do with spitting on someone. He was suspended from the basketball team for fighting an opponent. He is the only person in Virginia State High School history to be disqualified from a sport for his behavior, when during his senior year at Landstown High School, he was banned from the Track Team for the entire season. People at Florida have stated that he lives in "Percy's World." Now with this failed drug test, that comes as no surprise, just more evidence that this kid is a walking time bomb for an NFL franchise. This kid will make the T.O.'s and the Ocho Stinko's of the league look mild. All I can say it ignore the talent and stay away from him, he is made for a team like the Raiders or Cowboys.

Guest dog14787
Aren't we having enough problems trying to get RID of the versatile receiver that does well with punt returns for Bobby April?

After taking a look at him again, I'll pass because of his size. Good special teams play goes a long way though and is always a plus.

And another thing about Mary Jane.......its stored in fat cells so the less body fat you have the faster it is out of your system. I have a buddy who is about 5-7% body fat and he doesn't drink but smokes quite often (like everday). He says pot doesn't stay in his system for more than a week. I used to smoke regularly up untill about a year ago and I'm in pretty good shape also..... I could pass a drug test within two weeks of the last time I smoked. I guess my point it you have to be a real weed head (meaning you smoked within two weeks of the combine) in order to fail a drug test. If you can't give up the weed for a few weeks when millions of dollars are on the line you are an absolute idiot.

Very well said, Stl. I'm usually against downgrading prospects big time because of a positive marijuana test, but you're exactly right about there being no reason that they should test positive for it at the combine in the first place. It's incredible that these guys couldn't kick the habit for a while prior to the combine. Even if they chose not to do so, anyone who has a pending drug test at their job and likes to smoke pot knows that de-tox can easily be obtained, and if you get the right stuff, works perfectly. So it makes me wonder why guys like Harvin, who obviously couldn't pot down the pipe for a month, didn't do that to cover it up and not risk draft stock/money.

As I have posted on TBD several times, you don't want to go near Harvin on draft day. He has all the talent in the world, but is a bigger head case, than maybe anyone we have ever seen. Having been in the Virginia Beach area for the last 16 years, I have heard all about this kid during his high school days. To start, he was suspended in both his senior and junior years for games during the football season, once for a conflict with an official. Once, almost costing his undefeated football team, during his senior year, to be disqualified from the state playoffs-the team didn't know until days before the playoffs whether or not they were going to be able to participate. I believe the other incident had something to do with spitting on someone. He was suspended from the basketball team for fighting an opponent. He is the only person in Virginia State High School history to be disqualified from a sport for his behavior, when during his senior year at Landstown High School, he was banned from the Track Team for the entire season. People at Florida have stated that he lives in "Percy's World." Now with this failed drug test, that comes as no surprise, just more evidence that this kid is a walking time bomb for an NFL franchise. This kid will make the T.O.'s and the Ocho Stinko's of the league look mild. All I can say it ignore the talent and stay away from him, he is made for a team like the Raiders or Cowboys.

He speaketh the truth...it's just the 757 representing again!

Very well said, Stl. I'm usually against downgrading prospects big time because of a positive marijuana test, but you're exactly right about there being no reason that they should test positive for it at the combine in the first place. It's incredible that these guys couldn't kick the habit for a while prior to the combine. Even if they chose not to do so, anyone who has a pending drug test at their job and likes to smoke pot knows that de-tox can easily be obtained, and if you get the right stuff, works perfectly. So it makes me wonder why guys like Harvin, who obviously couldn't pot down the pipe for a month, didn't do that to cover it up and not risk draft stock/money.

Just curious, what is the best way to de-tox, other than obviously staying away from it for a month?

Um, what might that "right stuff" be, just curious, I don't smoke, not that there is anything wrong with that.

He speaketh the truth...it's just the 757 representing again!

No Kidding-Michael Vick, Marcus Vick, Deangelo Hall, Plaxico Burress, Brandon Ore, Percy Harvin, etc.- the list goes on and on, and people always ask me why I still consider Western New York home?

Um, what might that "right stuff" be, just curious, I don't smoke, not that there is anything wrong with that.

From my understanding, and this is only because I have had some friends who have used it in order to pass drug tests, there are a number of different de-toxes readily available with different strengths and prices based on the extent and frequency of your marijuana habit. I'm guessing that essentially means the more you smoke, the stronger de-tox you'll need, and the more you should expect to pay for it.

From my understanding, and this is only because I have had some friends who have used it in order to pass drug tests, there are a number of different de-toxes readily available with different strengths and prices based on the extent and frequency of your marijuana habit. I'm guessing that essentially means the more you smoke, the stronger de-tox you'll need, and the more you should expect to pay for it.

Thanks!