Todd Heap

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

per pft: Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun suggests that tight end Todd Heap and running back Willis McGahee could be shipped to Arizona along with a draft pick in exchange for Boldin.

As Preston points out, both players are in coach John Harbaugh’s doghouse. And that unlikely playoff appearance and postseason run in his first year on the job has given Harbaugh considerable juice.

Heap is under contract for three more years, at base salaries of $3.6 million, $4 million, and $4.6 million.

That would be a great deal for Baltimore. Those two players are being phased out in Baltimore, and to turn those two players into one of the better receivers in the league would be a great deal.

Arizona would be getting a crippled TE, and we all know what McGahee is.

Arizona gets hosed in that deal. A TE that can't stay healthy and a overrated and overpriced RB for Boldin who is a top 10 WR?

I think Baltimore wins that deal too. But Arizona is looking for a RB to pair with Hightower, so I could see McGahee there. And they have no TE so Heap could be a nice target for Warner. Obviously the pick would be a 1st rounder, which gives Arizona two 1sts and they could go in a couple directions with those picks.

I wouldn't go as far to say that Heap is "available"...It looks to me as if hes just being offered in this situation to get a WR for the Ravens...It does say that Heap is in the doghouse, but not that he's being put up for any team to offer a trade for...If he is up for trade, the Ravens are either being very quite about it or the media hasn't caught on yet.

Arizona gets hosed in that deal. A TE that can't stay healthy and a overrated and overpriced RB for Boldin who is a top 10 WR?

how can you say that without knowing what the draft choice is? how about if they get a 1st as well?

per pft: Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun suggests that tight end Todd Heap and running back Willis McGahee could be shipped to Arizona along with a draft pick in exchange for Boldin.

As Preston points out, both players are in coach John Harbaugh’s doghouse. And that unlikely playoff appearance and postseason run in his first year on the job has given Harbaugh considerable juice.

Heap is under contract for three more years, at base salaries of $3.6 million, $4 million, and $4.6 million.

There's talk in Philly that they might send their other 1st rounder to Arizona for Boldin.

Boldin and Westbrook on the same team would be sick.