kffl reports de, or olb in next weeks draft

kffl says that allen wilson expects buffalo bills to select either a d.e. or olb in next weeks draft. i personally would like too see that to, as it will show where probably going to pick best available, rather than reaching for a L T.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Bills are going to draft a DE and an OLB. The real question is where are they going to use those picks. Personally, I think Buffalo will use their two first rounders to take a DE and an OT in that order. Round two is likely to be C/G or a TE and the third round either a G/TE, depending on what happens in round two. Buffalo has some solid young guys in the LB corps, including Bowen who have a lot of potential. I don't see the Bills taking an OLB early, unless somehow Curry were to fall to #11. Then I think we have to pull the trigger and take the kid. He's too good to pass up.

yeah, not much insight by Wilson unless he's talking about the first round, and really, if he's talking about at 11.

if 11, that means almost certainly one of these 6 guys (who are basically the usual suspects around here):

Orakpo, Brown, Maybin, Ayers, Matthews, or Cushing. Am I missing someone?

kffl says that allen wilson expects buffalo bills to select either a d.e. or olb in next weeks draft.

Not exactly groundbreaking news...But I agree with Wilson...

If Curry does not slide (and I don't think He will) I think it's going to be Ayers at #11...

We'll see soon enough now...<_<

yeah, not much insight by Wilson unless he's talking about the first round, and really, if he's talking about at 11.

if 11, that means almost certainly one of these 6 guys (who are basically the usual suspects around here):

Orakpo, Brown, Maybin, Ayers, Matthews, or Cushing. Am I missing someone?

Oher and Smith. They just leaped into the competition and the lead when we traded Peters.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Bills are going to draft a DE and an OLB. The real question is where are they going to use those picks. Personally, I think Buffalo will use their two first rounders to take a DE and an OT in that order. Round two is likely to be C/G or a TE and the third round either a G/TE, depending on what happens in round two. Buffalo has some solid young guys in the LB corps, including Bowen who have a lot of potential. I don't see the Bills taking an OLB early, unless somehow Curry were to fall to #11. Then I think we have to pull the trigger and take the kid. He's too good to pass up.

I thought olb until I read they are shopping Kelso. If he is traded we may see them target DL. I think OL or TE if Pettigrew is still there at 28.

kffl says that allen wilson expects buffalo bills to select either a d.e. or olb in next weeks draft. i personally would like too see that to, as it will show where probably going to pick best available, rather than reaching for a L T.

how are they reaching if oher is there? secondly there are more questions about this DE clas than i have ever seen.