Lot's of changes, Bill's will look "NEW & Improved&qu

Obviously they needed to clean house and get some new faces in (and some poor attitudes out) and they have done a good job at that. They are making some bold moves, but they need to be made to get this team back in the mix.

Focus on the DEFENSE in the draft. Go Bills!!

:worthy::unsure::wallbash: :wallbash:

Obviously they needed to clean house and get some new faces in (and some poor attitudes out) and they have done a good job at that. They are making some bold moves, but they need to be made to get this team back in the mix.

:worthy::unsure::wallbash: :wallbash:

Right on. I still want them to trade for Scheffler and add a verteran OT (maybe Tauscher) and LB (Keiaho). I like the bold moves.

He was still our best OL by the middle of the season. The fact that he was not as good as he had been in 2007 just shows that we should have gotten him into camp.

So you blame the FO for Peters cutting off all contact, acting like tyrant child trying to force their hand, then stayed his ass out of the gym and came into the season grossly unprepared to live up to whatever contract he was trying to get?

Geezus...the haterade some fans drink for the FO is so rediculous that you blame them for other players stupid mistakes...I bet its the FO fault Lynch got caught too...geezus

Funny how getting rid of our top player makes us look new and improved.

I'll reserve judgement on the new and improved... however, I can't remember too many big plays the Bills "top player" made.... he was virtually invisible. And, you wanna quadruple his salary for performance from an LT that is a little more than barely adequate? I can think of a dozen other LTs that are better and don't make his new $$.

If I'm gonna fork over that kind of money for a player, he better be dominant, a playmaker, a difference maker. Peters is.... well, none of those things.

:D:wallbash: :wallbash: :worthy:

And don't forget that they did reward people who had a very good year and made their negotiations come through the right channel....Marcus Stroud for example.

Thank you.

New, yes. Improved, not so much.

With Peters and Dockery and Preston on that line, we still sucked in the Run game, while Pass protection was good...I hope the Bills realize that they need to play smash mouth football to survive in the cold North East and have Edwards be the game manager. To do that they need to spend these draft picks on Road graders who can come out and know the crap out of the people....

Peters was a good player and will definitely miss him, but you need two hands to clap....Peters was not ready to be the other hand....

Right on. I still want them to trade for Scheffler and add a verteran OT (maybe Tauscher) and LB (Keiaho). I like the bold moves.

I would love it if we made a move for scheffler, and now i'm reading DT, john henderson, wow

Funny how getting rid of our top player makes us look new and improved. Wait, do you mean we look new and improved like every other year?

We won without him at the beginning of last year? we also didn't make the playoffs with him for two seasons.

Peters was a good player and will definitely miss him, but you need two hands to clap....Peters was not ready to be the other hand....

I have nevre heard this before, hehehe,

dumbest thing I ever read!!!

I agree with you though.