The peters trade put us in a really bad spot...here's what we do.

Drew026

Trade out of 11 and move down and get a 2nd rounder.

1a.Oher

1b.Ayers

2a.Duke Robinson/Hermann Johnson

2b.Jared Cook

thoughts...

Philly was probably our most realistic trade down partner, but that is obviously out now that they have their LT. Maybe if Crabtree falls, someone will trade up, but Detroit is the only realistic team that has the ammo to trade up. I doubt the Bills would trade down to the Giants at #29, and I pray that Brandon is smart enough to never do a deal with New England.

1a.Oher

1b.Ayers

2b.Jared Cook

thoughts...

I hate to rain on your parade, but assuming we could find a willing trade partner to give us a 2nd rounder to drop down a few spots, which is highly unlikely, Oher might not be available at 11 much less if we trade down. Ayers is also most likely not going to be available at 28. I would be very psyched to land these 4 players. I just don't think there is much chance of it happening.

Yeah I guess you're right in terms of trading partners. I only bring it up as a thought is because someone called into moving the chains today and talked about the saints adding picks and one way was trading with NE. I figured we could do the same but then realized we'd be trading with NE.

But if there was at all a possibility to trade down to make this happen...I think Buffalo has to do it. They need picks bad now.

Duke Robinson is not being talked about very highly anymore. His work ethic and body type may not instantly translate into NFL success.

Herman Johnson is big, sure. But I saw him have problems with penetrating DT's, and his lateral movement wasn't really good IMO.

The guard class this year is extremely weak, although centers Wood and Mack are very good.

Reaching on OL because a hole has been created isn't going to solve the problem. And it ignores the lack of a true SAM LB and pass rusher. There just aren't enough picks to hopefully remove the holes Buffalo has created. It's like that every year.

1a.Oher

1b.Ayers

2b.Jared Cook

thoughts...

I doubt The Bills Trade down only because I think there is going to be a Player there at #11 they REALLY covet...Remember, this Bills FO has a tendency to fall in love with a Player they pretty much know they can get where they are Drafting...I think that Player is going to be Robert Ayers in 09, and like they did with Whitner and Lynch they are not going to chance a Trade Down...Just My opinion though...And I'm probably wrong... :worthy: