I say we package both of our 1st round picks

BILLS #1

Linebacker is arguably the second-least important position on offense or defense, after fullback. The Bills have a ton of holes to fill, and linebacker is probably third among them at best. Although linebackers make less than most other positions at the same draft slot, drafting Curry at #4 overall would probably make him one of the highest-paid linebackers in the league, if not THE highest-paid.

So I guess you could say I'm not enthusiastic about the prospect of trading up for Curry. Now, going the take-out route and getting some curry for dinner, that's a different story.

and make a trade with Kansas city to get Aaron Curry, he is going to be a Patrick Willis type of impact player and will anchor our defense for years to come, he can play multiple positions if we need him at DE or OLB, then continue with the draft from then on... OG Herman Johnson with our 2nd pick ...and then Tight End Jared Cook with our 3rd.. thats a solid draft so far ... I cant see why it cant happen

That would be really foolish, as almost every team in the top 10 is trying to trade down because they feel while the draft is very deep in terms of talented players, there are not really any elite prospects that justify the money a top 10 selection will be getting.

I'd rather trade down from #11 to the mid-teens and probably get the same guy, maybe picking up an extra #2 or even a high pick next year in the process. Keep the #28. The Pats do it every year and that's how you build a REAL team.

The Pats* don't build from the 28th, they reload an already successful lineup. You can't compare what the Pats* do/should do, to what the Bills need to do...not at this point in time. I'd prefer 21...or even 15, this year...but 11 is fine.

the Bills are not in a position to make a trade like that....if they were one or two players away maybe but this team cant afford to essentially trading Peters and their #1 pick for a LB they will have to pay a ton of money to

Agree 100% :worthy:

We won't pay Peters 11M per season. OK. Yet the third overall pick will probably command 25M guaranteed. Before you post this sort of thing, and no offense here, ask yourself if RW and Littman approve of this. Those two guys are running the show and setting the budget.

There's a reason no one wants to trade into the top 10 from outside that range. IIRC, only Jacksonville has done it in recent years, and that was for a DE in Derrick Harvey.

... which turned out to be a fiasco for them (at least last year).