Buffalo loves Levitre

I like Louis Vasquez out of Texas Tech and hope we grab him in the 4th if he's still there. He's a heck of a pass protector and has all the attributes needed to be effective as a run blocker as well. TTU didn't run the ball much, but he handled himself well when they did.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot depends on Peters SJBF. If they trade him, one would think that even Jauron and company would draft in terms of his replacement in round 1. I don't think they could line up two rookies next to eachother and win many games.

Agreed. All my posts were under the scenario of re-signing Peters, particularly the ones about penetrating the opposing defense.

Come on. I think it would be swell.

Yes we don't need any more lazy, flaccid, slugs like Preston and Dockery.

Levitre has been rocketing up draft boards lately.

This is true. His value curve is rising.

He would instantly enhance our line.

He would soon become a valuable member of the team.

He would fit right in.

Levitre is definitely growing on me.

rooster. (Wait, never mind that one.)

:thumbsup: Uhhhhhhhhh, Que?

There's a big difference if we take him in the 3rd vs the 2nd. In the second round there could be some big time names left when we pick......English, Beatty, Sintim, Mack, Matthews. Levitre in the third after already securing Ayers and a LB might be ok.

Jamon Meredith, Duke Robinson, and Kraig Urbik all better in my opinion (which obviosuly doesn't matter)

Furthermore, I will take Kendall Simmons over Levitre especially when we have LB, DE, TE, and S needs to fill.

Agree about Urbik. Outstanding blocker, perhaps the best run blocker among the OG's. Something Modrak said makes me think that OG won't be the pick though. He said some (prospects) will sift into OC and OG from OT. HE also said they were looking for the best pass protectors, and that this year's OG class was not as good. Is it a smokscreen? Could be, but I think not.

Ran across a pay-to-see piece on BuffaloFootballReport.com. It says in there that the Bills O-Line coach told Andy Levitre he is the No. 1 guard on their board.

We have a ton of needs, but it might be worth taking this guy in the 2nd. The O-Line still has a loooong way to go.

He was a pole vaulter in college