New Video Game Consists Solely

Kingfish

It's like a government stimulus package: lots of effort with little return.

Anyway, nice to see Bobbie Batista still getting "work" despite her affliction. B-)

I was going to ask what happened to her. So, what happened to her?

Shooting somebody in the face has a whole different meaning to me. I have been married for 5 years, so there hasn't been a whole lot of that going on in my household. That I know of....

I hit her between the eyes yesterday B-) ... sorry couldn't resist I know I should not joke about another man's wife but you left the door wide open for that shot (pun intended).

Shooting somebody in the face has a whole different meaning to me. I have been married for 5 years, so there hasn't been a whole lot of that going on in my household. That I know of....

You only need to worry if you start noticing your complexion is clearing up and there's unexplained empty chloroform bottles under the bed. B-)

I was going to ask what happened to her. So, what happened to her?

Yeah seriously Hopsy, what happened to her? I mean other than when she worked for the networks, she had a case of

"the crazy eyes" I don't remember having any affliction. :thumbsup:

On topic: The Onion comes up with some of the best satire, the best part is most teen gamers who saw this might not even get the joke. :D

Yeah seriously Hopsy, what happened to her? I mean other than when she worked for the networks, she had a case of

"the crazy eyes" I don't remember having any affliction. :thumbdown:

On topic: The Onion comes up with some of the best satire, the best part is most teen gamers who saw this might not even get the joke. :lol:

The crazy eyes were the affliction I mentioned. She just got old, and for women on broadcast news that just can't happen. One day, they're just gone.