Taxes - Just filed

mead107

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interofficed my return to my CPA with my PIN and he pressed the button. See when you're rich you can pay other people to press your buttons. :thumbdown:

I'm so rich I do it just for fun. :lol:

And you're damn straight I'm gettin' a good refund. With the first full year of marriage and other stuff I had no idea how it would turn out.

I'm so rich I do it just for fun. :lol:

And you're damn straight I'm gettin' a good refund. With the first full year of marriage and other stuff I had no idea how it would turn out.

First year of a refund it's ok. Second year you're a douche. :thumbdown:

Especially when this year in CA they were offering IOUs.

The reason I ask is that you can only write off a maximum of $3,000 of capital losses against your income each year.

Looked at my schedule D on my tax returns last night. Your right, my accountant wrote off $3 grand even though I had $4,800 in capital losses. Never knew that was the most you could write off. Guess that is why I hve an accountant doing my taxes lol.

Looked at my schedule D on my tax returns last night. Your right, my accountant wrote off $3 grand even though I had $4,800 in capital losses. Never knew that was the most you could write off. Guess that is why I hve an accountant doing my taxes lol.

You'l be able to carry the other $1800 over to next year either your income or like gains.