Great collection of Bills highlights

That 64 team looks awesome. Passing and routes are sharp, and a lot of speed. And can you believe it, lineman with wheels and the ability to mash. I'm too young to remember that era, but I remember my father telling me that team was the best in all of football. Nothing in that film disputes it. NFL homers can stuff it.

Thank you PTR! I saw these films when I was young -at community events/scouts. They're what helped WNY boys fall in love with the team in the 60's. I always wondered what happened to them as you used to be able to reserve them for public showings.

That 64 team looks awesome. Passing and routes are sharp, and a lot of speed. And can you believe it, lineman with wheels and the ability to mash. I'm too young to remember that era, but I remember my father telling me that team was the best in all of football. Nothing in that film disputes it. NFL homers can stuff it.

I've contested for years that the '64 team would have beat the Browns that year, had the 2 league champs met. However, the passing wasn't all that crisp.. IIRC, neither QB completed 50% of their attempts but the hi-lites are dramatic!

FEED ME MORE O' THESE! :lol::P