Who has ESPN Insider?? They are reporting..

kdipirro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that RB #1 is suspended, and RB #2 is unsigned, it wouldn't take much to consider any signing as an "upgrade".

...and given Jauron mentioned it recently.

Can anyone with access give us an update on what they are reporting? It is located on the NFL Rumors page on ESPN.com

Thanks!

Nothing there really . We are bringing in Cecil sapp next week , need help due to Lynch's suspension and all of the free agents left are 30 plus years old. Talk about Duece Mcalister but as a real long long shot. As far as the draft : However, if Michigan State's workhorse Javon Ringer is still around on Day 2 of the draft, there's a chance the Bills would consider him.

That's all folks.

Nothing there really . We are bringing in Cecil sapp next week , need help due to Lynch's suspension and all of the free agents left are 30 plus years old. Talk about Duece Mcalister but as a real long long shot. As far as the draft : However, if Michigan State's workhorse Javon Ringer is still around on Day 2 of the draft, there's a chance the Bills would consider him.

That's all folks.

You da man. Thanks

That's all folks.

I'd be doing cartwheels if we landed him in the 4th. I think he's going to be a special player, one that very well could make Lynch expendable. No, I don't want to trade Lynch. But if history holds true to form so far, he'll be looking at an 8 game or more ban at some point next offseason.

I'd be doing cartwheels if we landed him in the 4th. I think he's going to be a special player, one that very well could make Lynch expendable. No, I don't want to trade Lynch. But if history holds true to form so far, he'll be looking at an 8 game or more ban at some point next offseason.

I think we have a lot of holes to fill, but with lynch's transgressions of late we might be wise to add another RB. Man we have drafted a lot of RB's in recent years.

If we do land up trading Jason Peters and we get a 1st rd pick somewheres in the 20's then I'd like for us to draft UConn's RB Donald Brown. That guy reminds me awful lot of Chicago's RB Matt Forte.

If the Bills trade Peters for draft picks, they'll have far too many holes to fill to look at a first round RB.

UM, just IMO of course...but, c'mon.

If we do land up trading Jason Peters and we get a 1st rd pick somewheres in the 20's then I'd like for us to draft UConn's RB Donald Brown. That guy reminds me awful lot of Chicago's RB Matt Forte.

No 1st Round RB's please. I'd rather us draft a DB than a RB in the first.

I like Brown a lot but I would light myself on fire in my Andree Reed jersey if that happens.

I like Brown a lot but I would light myself on fire in my Andree Reed jersey if that happens.

Obviously if this were to happen "Beast Mode" would be shipped out of here and that really wouldn't upset me. I was receptive to him when we drafted Lynch but the baggage with him has turned me off. I'm not trying to run him out of town but it wouldn't bother me if he were.

Obviously if this were to happen "Beast Mode" would be shipped out of here and that really wouldn't upset me. I was receptive to him when we drafted Lynch but the baggage with him has turned me off. I'm not trying to run him out of town but it wouldn't bother me if he were.

On a team with real holes to fill, you are in favor of making new holes, and filling them ahead of the actual holes that exist.

And, according to another post I read, you prefer the Bills punish Peters, instead of trying to become a better team.

I'm glad you aren't the GM.

On a team with real holes to fill, you are in favor of making new holes, and filling them ahead of the actual holes that exist.

And, according to another post I read, you prefer the Bills punish Peters, instead of trying to become a better team.

I'm glad you aren't the GM.

Well I'm not and neither are you.

How am I trying to "punish" Peters? Get real.

Btw, how do you know that Brown wouldn't be an upgrade over Lynch, on and off the field?

Well I'm not and neither are you.

How am I trying to "punish" Peters? Get real.

Btw, how do you know that Brown wouldn't be an upgrade over Lynch, on and off the field?

The Peters thing was my mistake, Tippy...different poster.

As for Brown, I don't KNOW he won't be better than Lynch. I also don't KNOW that Percy Harvin won't be better than TO or Evens, or that Jenkins won't be better than McKelvin or MaGee...so what? We have a first rate stating RB and a first rate backup RB. Why do bother bringing up drafting a RB in the first round and replacing Lynch on the off chance he might be better than our current young Pro Bowl RB?

The Peters thing was my mistake, Tippy...different poster.

As for Brown, I don't KNOW he won't be better than Lynch. I also don't KNOW that Percy Harvin won't be better than TO or Evens, or that Jenkins won't be better than McKelvin or MaGee...so what? We have a first rate stating RB and a first rate backup RB. Why do bother bringing up drafting a RB in the first round and replacing Lynch on the off chance he might be better than our current young Pro Bowl RB?

Yeah. Seems like the Bills have already tried that a couple of times lately ...