How would you like to have this guy

Rockinon

I was very much for drafting Duke Robinson in the second round, but recently I've changed my view. I've been reading from sources that refer to him as a player who doesn't give it his all during practices and lazy. I've also read that he is more of a mauler, and wouldn't fit too well in our zone blocking scheme, sort of like Dockery. I'm backing off Robinson and leaning more on Levitre for a thrid round selection.

My guess is he may be there in the third. I'd like to see the DE Everette Brown in the first round. Maybe a good TE in the second....not sure who will be available in round 2. And Duke Robinson in the 3rd. Get Peters signed and suddenly this team is looking pretty strong on both sides of the ball.

Using highlight reels to make judgments on players is a pretty flawed method. They only include the good stuff.

True. I am also using the top ratings...according to Scout.com. Not that that isn't a flawed method either. Hey, what else have I got to go on other than watching a few good college games.

He looks good to me. I think he might be available in the 2nd when we pick. The question is, do we pick him over some like Alex Mack or Unger if all 3 are sitting there when we pick?

I agree that he looks good, but if the Bills go offense and Mack is available we should grab him. We have not had a stud center since Hull left us and that kid is the definition of stud who plays with a nasty streak to the whistle. If we had Mack we could move Hangartner to guard where he has played before and where I think he is better suited with his size 6-5, 301.

I was also watching the highlights of Urbik I thought he looked horrible, who would put a reel like that out? It was like watching a T-Rex on skates. Looked way too easy to shed those short stubby arms and he seemed to be off balance a lot.

Michael Oher at LT though looks really good, if the Peters situation continues to degenerate, LT will become more of a need in this draft than Center where Hangartner can (hopefully) do no worse than Preston.