Devin Thomas must have read TBD last year

Beerball

I wear number 11 on my jersey because I was 11 years old when I first knew that football was my thing, but also because 11th was where I thought I was going to go in the draft to Buffalo. There were very strong indications through the Bills and the media that I would go No. 11 to Buffalo and I had a real good feeling that was where I was going to go.

link

I'm glad we didn't take him with the #11 pick as I'm sure many others are. I think Leodis will be a top 5 CB in this league by his third season. I think the #11 worked out well for us, but not sure how Hardy is going to pan out yet.

I honestly think Leodis was a steal at 11. He will be a top corner in the league in a couple years and then go somewhere else because the Bills wont be able to pay him.

Leodis isn't going anywhere except the other team's endzone!

Have you guys learned nothing from James Hardy?

Unlike CBs, who often can be inserted and play decently in their first year, recievers generally take a long time. Yes, there are a few exceptions, but calling Devin Thomas a bust after one season is absolutely ridiculous. His stats, by the way, are slightly better than Hardy's.

Both guys could well end up being terrific players in this league. Or not.

But Leodis was a terrific pick, though basically an obvious one once he fell to us.

Unlike CBs, who often can be inserted and play decently in their first year, recievers generally take a long time. Yes, there are a few exceptions, but calling Devin Thomas a bust after one season is absolutely ridiculous. His stats, by the way, are slightly better than Hardy's.

But Leodis was a terrific pick, though basically an obvious one once he fell to us.

You are absolutely correct - very few rookie WR make an impact and you never know from what round the rare rookie will come from. Boldin comes to mind as an example...wasn't he 7th rd? Andre Reed, Eric Moulds started to perform in their third years.

You are absolutely correct - very few rookie WR make an impact and you never know from what round the rare rookie will come from. Boldin comes to mind as an example...wasn't he 7th rd? Andre Reed, Eric Moulds started to perform in their third years.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo so close..2nd actually

i think you are reffering to Marques Colston of the Saints who was a 7th round pick

What he said.

What I've learned is that I find it funny that a player would choose his uniform # based on where he thought he would be picked. Hence the thread title.