MNF - Is anyone making the trip to Foxborough?

My girlfriend (patriots fan) bought us tickets for my birthday. Cant decide whether to fly or drive? I think driving may be the best bet just for transportation to and from the game. I am also deciding on where I should stay.... Boston or providence??

We paid $220 for tix. Seems high, but I think we are spoiled in buffalo with sabres/bills ticket prices.....and I remember how much tickets for the home monday night, and winter classic games were going for....The atmosphere alone will be worth the ticket price!

My girlfriend (patriots fan) bought us tickets for my birthday. Cant decide whether to fly or drive? I think driving may be the best bet just for transportation to and from the game. I am also deciding on where I should stay.... Boston or providence??

We paid $220 for tix. Seems high, but I think we are spoiled in buffalo with sabres/bills ticket prices.....and I remember how much tickets for the home monday night, and winter classic games were going for....The atmosphere alone will be worth the ticket price!

You have a good girlfriend! :rolleyes:

I'd drive. Maybe plan a few days touring about before the game; enjoy the scenery on the road if the tix are for an early game.

I really, really, really want to take plane or car to the MNF game in Foxborough

Are any other Bills fans making/planning the trip?

I used to go to road games back in the late 80's thru mid 90's. It was great because the Bills were great and they were usually favored to actually WIN the games! I could not imagine spending the money and taking the time to go to road games now when the Bills have such little chance of beating teams on the road like the Pats. I admire your enthusiasm, but good luck with all of that these days!

my father got tickets and we're talking about going, but the annual nationally televised NE beat down is not what i have in mind as a fun trip. Chowda heads might be too much for me to handle.

:rolleyes: Could not have said it better myself!

my father got tickets and we're talking about going, but the annual nationally televised NE beat down is not what i have in mind as a fun trip. Chowda heads might be too much for me to handle.

Think of the sheer joy of Da Billsss & T.O. torching the cheatriettes* in front of a national tv audience, in their house...

BuffTown 34

*Cheatriettes 0

19 and 0 baby!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hey guys, first post here for me. Been a long time lurker, first time poster, but I'll be flying up from NYC for that game.

Going with the girlfriend... she's a Pats* fan...

I know... blasphemous.

Hell, by the time you screw around with the airports and get all the way from Logan down to F-boro you'd be better off driving. 3 hours straight up 95.

I'd love to go but the travel and ticket costs are too much for me right now. I've got my seasons and that's good enough. But I told myself that I'd try and go to one Bills road game a year, starting soon. I'm looking to go somewhere warm though, I'm thinkin Miami. I get a Bills game and the woman gets a mini-vacation. I love compromise!

You should stay in Providence a lot closer and easier drive than Boston. There is the Westin, Courtyard by Marriott, Hilton and Hotel Providence all downtown Providence. Hotel Providence is a nice small boutique hotel, best rates around 120 a night. Many bars within walking distance. About a 30-40 minute drive to Foxboro.

I went to the game last year and that was enough, I will be watching at home this year.