[closed]Did the Bills extend Stroud to send a message?

Is it possible that the Bills extended Stroud two more years to send the message that if you come into the facility, work hard, be a team player, they will deal with you. If you hold out, whine, B word and moan, then they will let you hang. Last season while Peters was holding out, Lee Evans was in camp and off season workouts and he got a big extension. Just a thought.

Sorry I will turn myself into the authorities immediately.

No need to get snippy, I didn't.

Just letting you know, if you are looking for a discussion on the matter, it is already underway. But, given your response, I guess you don't care about the opinions of others, and simply want to start another thread.

Whatever, Skooby 2.

Just letting you know, if you are looking for a discussion on the matter, it is already underway. But, given your response, I guess you don't care about the opinions of others, and simply want to start another thread.

Whatever, Skooby 2.

SKOOBY*. Please, all caps next time. It really helps depict his ignorance.

Is it possible that the Bills extended Stroud two more years to send the message that if you come into the facility, work hard, be a team player, they will deal with you. If you hold out, whine, B word and moan, then they will let you hang. Last season while Peters was holding out, Lee Evans was in camp and off season workouts and he got a big extension. Just a thought.

It's exactly what the FO told him last year. Show up, show you are serious

and we'll get a deal done.

Don't know really what our cap status is, but it seems if the player is willing (TO, Stroud)

the Bills will pay.

Hope JPeters gets a whiff of this, gets off his FAT LAZY ARSE and gets a deal done.

Whatever, Skooby 2.

I didn't mean to sound snippy as you put it? But every other post I have put on these boards for the past month, has been followed up by a post by yourself being critical of my post. I am not the only one you do that to either, do you ever post information about the Bills or are you just the SKOOBY-2 police, whatever a SKOOBY-2 is?

I didn't mean to sound snippy as you put it? But every other post I have put on these boards for the past month, has been followed up by a post by yourself being critical of my post. I am not the only one you do that to either, do you ever post information about the Bills or are you just the SKOOBY-2 police, whatever a SKOOBY-2 is?

Man, you really told him.

If you post here, you should expect your posts to be read, and critiqued. If you are too thin-skinned for that, maybe a board like this isn't for you.

If I respond to your posts more than others, know that it isn't personal. But, I tend to respond critically to poorly thought out posts...so there is that.

It's exactly what the FO told him last year. Show up, show you are serious

and we'll get a deal done.

Don't know really what our cap status is, but it seems if the player is willing (TO, Stroud)

the Bills will pay.

Hope JPeters gets a whiff of this, gets off his FAT LAZY ARSE and gets a deal done.

Actually what the Bills told him last September is show up and we will talk about your new contract during or after the 2008 season, which they are presently doing. I'm just sayin'.

I think the common goal is to annoy, anger or antagonize Dean to the point where he finally, automatically, ignores all of your posts

If you post here, you should expect your posts to be read, and critiqued. If you are too thin-skinned for that, maybe a board like this isn't for you.

If I respond to your posts more than others, know that it isn't personal. But, I tend to respond critically to poorly thought out posts...so there is that.

Maybe if you post on here a lot you should also post something constructive once in awhile. I am not thin skinned just don't deal with idiots too well, that can dish it out but can't ever take it.

Maybe if you post on here a lot you should also post something constructive once in awhile. I am not thin skinned just don't deal with idiots too well, that can dish it out but can't ever take it.

My posts get criticized, and I don't complain. Hell, sometimes I change my opinion, or realize I was wrong, or haven't thought the situation through, well enough.

And, if you think most of my posts aren't contributing and on topic, maybe that's because you aren't really reading other posts, because all you care about is posting your thoughts. Had you read the thread that already had posts about Stroud, and how it might be a signal to Peters, you would have seen that I posted similar thoughts in that thread, as did others.

My posts get criticized, and I don't complain. Hell, sometimes I change my opinion, or realize I was wrong, or haven't thought the situation through, well enough.

And, if you think most of my posts aren't contributing and on topic, maybe that's because you aren't really reading other posts, because all you care about is posting your thoughts. Had you read the thread that already had posts about Stroud, and how it might be a signal to Peters, you would have seen that I posted similar thoughts in that thread, as did others.

What's the old saying Dean? "You can't cure stupid".

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.