Achmed the dead terrorist

GoodBye

hell he has been on comedy central a million times. You have to love Walter, Peanut, Jose, and Bubba J as well

Jose Jalapeno on a Stick

:rolleyes:

Dunham is great. I saw his show last december and it was a riot. He's pretty good at straight up stand up too. Guitar guy opened the show and that guy is a damn funny comedian.

Agreed. Most of the gimmick guys (props, puppets, impressions, etc) aren't all that funny without their crutch. A guy like Frank Caliendo is a fantastic impressionist and very funny when in character. Have you ever seen him try to be funny as himself? Horrible. Dunham is very funny with or without puppets.

For some reason, Dunham annoys me. Each his own though. I never understood how Dane Cook was funny either.

Dunham isn't great, but he isn't horrible. He gets a couple of chuckles out of me. Dane Cook, on the other hand, is one of the worst things to happen to comedy in my lifetime.

LOOK AT ME, I'M DANE COOK AND I JUST MADE AN OBSCURE OBSERVATION AND SAID IT IN A FUNNY VOICE.

As bad as Dane Cook is at comedy, he is somehow 5 times worse as an actor. And yet the guy makes millions off of stupid people with low standards. :thumbsup:

Dunham isn't great, but he isn't horrible. He gets a couple of chuckles out of me. Dane Cook, on the other hand, is one of the worst things to happen to comedy in my lifetime.

LOOK AT ME, I'M DANE COOK AND I JUST MADE AN OBSCURE OBSERVATION AND SAID IT IN A FUNNY VOICE.

As bad as Dane Cook is at comedy, he is somehow 5 times worse as an actor. And yet the guy makes millions off of stupid people with low standards. :thumbsup:

Cook is the worst. Horribly unfunny.

How does that man have a career? Dane Cook should be taken out behind the barn and put out of his misery.

And what about Chelsea Handler? Same thing. Horribly unfunny.

For some reason, Dunham annoys me. Each his own though. I never understood how Dane Cook was funny either.

I HATE Dane Cook, he is not even close to funny or entertaining and I would love to bash his skull in with a blunt object................. :worthy:

Sorry, I just hate that guy for some reason

Cook is the worst. Horribly unfunny.

Agreed. Needs to get off the amphetamines.

Have you seen Tammy Pescatelli? www.tammypescatelli.com

Lewis Black is at the top of my list. The End of the Universe is one of the funniest bits ever, IMO.