Plaxico released!

Wow...the last weeks of the season and play offs show how bad we need a playmaking WR.

I'VE HEARD OF HIM!! GET 'ER DONE RUSS!!*

Yeah. I really wish the front office would have stepped up and gotten us one.

:thumbdown:

No Plaxico, No Amani Toomer, No Jeremy Shockey, No Derrick Ward. If that isn't a team desperate for playmakers, I don't know what is.

Please let Crabtree be available at number 11 please! I think the Bills would have a serious trade partner if that happens.

So what, he'll do 90 days of jail time? He'd still be ready for the start of the season, to serve his 2-4 game suspension.

I don't think they'll plea deal for him. I think this is a teach everyone a lesson thingy.

*Oops! I know why I've heard of him. He's going to jail. Ferget it Russ!!

So what, he'll do 90 days of jail time? He'd still be ready for the start of the season, to serve his 2-4 game suspension.

THERE it is!

I don't think he'll get any suspension. It's likely the Commish will understand that Plax was obviously carrying for protection ( he has a "target on his back" too, no doubt) and no one (else) was hurt, so.....no big deal, right?

THERE it is!

I don't think he'll get any suspension. It's likely the Commish will understand that Plax was obviously carrying for protection ( he has a "target on his back" too, no doubt) and no one (else) was hurt, so.....no big deal, right?

Okay, you got me. Except for the fact that Lynch didn't carry the gun on his person, didn't carry it into a crowded nightclub, didn't shoot himself in the leg, didn't get charged with a felony, and didn't do jail time, it's the SAME case. :thumbdown:

he was suspended by the giants without pay for the final four games of 2008 so that could be considered his suspension...he could get a few months in and be ready for the start of the season

That was a token suspension, since he was going to miss the rest of the season anyway. And teams can refuse to pay players for injuries sustained away from the football field.

Are you by chance between the ages of 16-19?? I don't know if anyone older than that has gone to the bar Third Base... EVER.

No I am not. Third Base is actually one of the bars you have to be 21 to get in now. All the minors have migrated to Steer since PJ Bottoms closed.