WTF is he doing? Bowing??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rather remarkable that a stuttering, stupid, over-his-head, can't-talk-without-a-teleprompter empty suit can con pretty much the entire world. That's quite a trick.

Says the guy whose ideology hob-nobs with the notion that the "dumb chimp" masterminded 9/11.

I remember Bush was holding hands with one those dudes a few years ago, but !@#$ing bowing??

!@#$ing empty suit. :thumbdown:

http://www.puma08.com/wp-content/uploads/2...tosaudiking.jpg

Assuming it's even Obama, everyone in the picture is looking at something. Obama, being the tallest, is hunched over the most.

Come on man: Make some attempt to keep this place clear of trash threads like this. Leave this crap to the Wacka/conner/Rkfast/pBills of the world.

Assuming it's even Obama, everyone in the picture is looking at something. Obama, being the tallest, is hunched over the most.

Come on man: Make some attempt to keep this place clear of trash threads like this. Leave this crap to the Wacka/conner/Rkfast/pBills of the world.

Hey its Friday, !@#$ off. :thumbdown:

That would make me like Chris Matthews. Yippie!!

What do you mean "would" make you? You're already a loud, unabashed partisan blowhard who never listens or lets anyone else speak. :thumbdown: The only difference is that he gets paid for it and (for some unknown reason) people listen to him.

Besides, he doesn't get wet, he gets tingles.

What do you mean "would" make you? You're already a loud, unabashed partisan blowhard who never listens or lets anyone else speak. :thumbdown: The only difference is that he gets paid for it and (for some unknown reason) people listen to him.

When was the last time you got laid? Tingle proceeds wetness.

I'm sorry, Wha'd ya say?? :unsure:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/photos/uncat...ma_for_prez.jpg

:thumbdown:

I remember Bush was holding hands with one those dudes a few years ago, but !@#$ing bowing??

!@#$ing empty suit. :thumbdown:

http://www.puma08.com/wp-content/uploads/2...tosaudiking.jpg

The following is meant to be humorous, as I have no idea what is happening, and couldn't really care less:

I think it was taken mid practical joke.

The old Sheik guy got him to look down and was about to flick him in the nose.

Muslims love practical jokes.

Or

Obama and the dude to his right were having a fart contest.

Body language seems to suggest Obama kicked his ass.

Go USA!!!