Jauron to play in Tahoe celebrity tourny

July 14-19. The oddsmakers say that Jauron is expected to play strong on Friday but fade on the weekend.

Links link

Dickie J afterwards: "I would have liked to shoot a 68, but i shot a 90 so i'll have to be happy with that." and "Shooting par is hard on a golf course."

Chris Kelsay afterwards: "<sniff sniff> dick jauron could beat tiger woods. he's an inspiration to me and my family. My firstborn is going to be named Dick Jauron Kelsay and Dick Jauron's birthday will be a revered kelsay family holiday for years to come."

"It's all about execution, I had some opportunities out there today, but I just didn't execute"

"I won't comment on my shot selection until I have a chance to review the tape"

"It's a tough golf course out there, nothing will come easy to me, I have to play to my abilities"

--Future Dick Jauron golf quotes

Dick Juron has played in this tournament for the past several years. Did any of you watch it last year.

He came out on fire, and was tied for first place headed into Saturday Saturday. However, he was paired with Tony Sparano on Saturday morning and Bill Belicheck on Sunday.

He was found Sunday night in the fetal position after finishing in last place.

"It's all about execution, I had some opportunities out there today, but I just didn't execute"

"I won't comment on my shot selection until I have a chance to review the tape"

"It's a tough golf course out there, nothing will come easy to me, I have to play to my abilities"

--Future Dick Jauron golf quotes

"I'll decide which club i am going to tee off with on wednesday."

I wish Dick Jauron would retire like Tony Dungy did earlier this year. His work is done, he's left his mark of mediocrity on the game that will never be matched. To be an NFL head coach that amasses a record of seven out of eight losing seasons is remarkable and will be a record that'll NEVER be broken.

Here's to you Dick Jauron. Now please go and take a permanent vacation, you can even golf everyday if you wish. This way we're all winners. You can bask in your amazing achievements and we Bills fans can find that little place called "hope" that used to live in all of us put was sadly sucked out by your stay.

You may be a great guy, but you're an unbelievably horrible head coach. Good bye and good luck Dick! :thumbdown:

Speaking of ol' DJ. I saw him at the Galleria about a month ago. I was waiting around by the front door and then he walked out got into his car and peaced on out.

Would anyone care to guess what the vehicle of choice of our head coach is?

Speaking of ol' DJ. I saw him at the Galleria about a month ago. I was waiting around by the front door and then he walked out got into his car and peaced on out.

Subaru Forrester

Dying to know. I'll guess a Chrysler Pacifica.