Sleeper Draft picks or UDFA's

Trader

All of these are 5th round or later:

1. Joel Bell, OT, Furman. ---Two Bells are better than one. He played Right Tackle and has great footwork and attitude.

2. Matt Shaughnessy, DE, Wisconsin

3. Steve Rehring, LG, Ohio State ---Played out of position after a foot injury. Big man (6-7, 333) but quick (5.39).

4. Roy Miller, DT, Texas --- Good size and speed, noticeable in bowl game.

5. Chase Holbrook, QB, New Mexico State --- 67% completion and good size.

Here are a couple of mine

Gronkowski TE AZ Buffalo guy excellent Blocker - need position- good Receiver AZ - can sell tickets in Buffalo.

Robert Francois LB BC

which Gronkowski are you talking about? Rob is the TE for Arizona and IIRC was a sophomore....and a better receiver than blocker. I want to say the other Gronkowski on AZ is a FB. There's one graduating from Maryland who is a TE....I think...

I think Astro hit the nail on the head with Joel Bell. I like him also as a 5th round or later guy. I also like Alex Boone/OT/Ohio St. He didn't really have that great of a year and he's battled through injury, but he can play the position. I also like George Bussey/OG/Louisville. He doesn't get the praise like Eric Wood, but he's versitile and athletic. I also think that Astro hit the nail on the head with Roy Miller. Another guy is Lee Robinson/LB/Alcorn St. This guy is a tackling machine that shows good instinct in recognizing plays. He also is good enough in coverage at 6'2" 250lbs. He struggled a little in the positional drills at the combine, but he makes plays on the field. As far as QB's go, I think that Mike Teel/QB/Rutgers could surprise some people if he lands on the right team. He closed out his '08 strong and had a good '07. He's a pocket passer all the way though. Out of the RB class, watch out for Ian Johnson/RB/Boise St. Pretty sure that most people know who he is, but he's not getting that much publicity as the other guys. He ran the second fastest 40 out of all the RB's at the combine and performed well in everything else. Also watch Javon Ringer/RB/Michigan St. He could seriously be some one's opening day starter at RB. He had almost 1,600 yards and 21 TD's as a Senior. He shows excellent quickness, agility, and explosion as evidenced in his combine and pro day numbers.

which Gronkowski are you talking about? Rob is the TE for Arizona and IIRC was a sophomore....and a better receiver than blocker. I want to say the other Gronkowski on AZ is a FB. There's one graduating from Maryland who is a TE....I think...

The one that tested at the Combine and played in the East West game or the Senior Bowl. I think he is from AZ.

I believe there are two at AZ. This guy is 6' 6" . Rob I beleive he is the only one coming out this year. They were talking about him on the NFL channel on Sirius.

Vic Carrucci has some comments about him and so was the Safety from Oregon.

A growing list of NFL teams have confirmed that they will attend Cleveland State basketball player J’Nathan Bullock’s workout, according to a league source.

On April 10, Bullock will try out at tight end for the Buffalo Bills, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears and the Cleveland Browns.

The 6-foot-5, 245-pound basketball standout is a former honorable-mention all-state football player from Flint, Mich.

Bullock is hoping to follow in the footsteps of San Diego Chargers Pro Bowl tight end Antonio Gates, who played basketball at Kent State.

Bullock is the fourth all-time leading scorer in school history, averaging 15.4 points last season.

In high school, Bullock played every skill position as well as defensive end and linebacker.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/01/...-for-nfl-teams/

This guy is a sleeper.

May not be a true sleeper but would love to see the Bills draft Lawerence Sidbury, de, Richmond, 4th round, 6'5, 265, great speed amd production at lower level but seems to have good potential, also Antonio Dixon, dt Miami 6"3, 328 and a beast before knee injury, if he is healthy wiould be a steal in later rounds.

He's not really a sleeper, but Andy Levitre might be my favorite player in this draft. He isn't the best player, but somebody is going to draft him and plug him in at Guard, where he will excel for a decade or more. The guy looks as strong as a bull without being a Dockery style elephant. He seems like a Snee/Mankins/Hutchinson type.

Dick Levy will skip right over him.

May not be a true sleeper but would love to see the Bills draft Lawerence Sidbury, de, Richmond, 4th round, 6'5, 265, great speed amd production at lower level but seems to have good potential, also Antonio Dixon, dt Miami 6"3, 328 and a beast before knee injury, if he is healthy wiould be a steal in later rounds.

I like Sidbury as well but I think he will go third round.

I like Sidbury as well but I think he will go third round.

I would put Sammie Lee Hill, DT Stilman, on the watch list...he may not be a true sleeper as his stock has been on the rise since the combine. Guy is a beast, 6'4" 329lb. ran a 5.12 40 with an impressive (for his size) broad jump of 9'1"....explosive!!

Here are a couple of mine

Gronkowski TE AZ Buffalo guy excellent Blocker - need position- good Receiver AZ - can sell tickets in Buffalo.

Robert Francois LB BC

There's more than one person named Gronkowski on a team? :devil:

Here are some of mine:

Corvey Irvin - DT - Georgia - 6-3/ 296 / 5.05

John Phillips - TE - Virginia - 6-5/ 251/ 4.85

DeAndre Levy - OLB - Wisconsin - 6-2/ 236

Michael Bennett - DE - Texas A&M - 6-4/ 271/ 4.86

More on him

If the reason he was suspended for a game is relatively small then I say get him and see if he can be motivated and coached.

There's more than one person named Gronkowski on a team? :devil:

They are Brothers both Buffalo Kids - Williamsville. There is another one at Maryland and he is also a TE Highly rated. Could be a first round pick next year.

Clinton McDonald, DT, Memphis- You've probably seen my thread on him. Perfect fit for our D, along with strength, speed, production. He was a team captain twice, and he is a class act.

Roger Allen, OG, Missouri Western St.- Very small school talent. He is very strong and aggressive. We should take a risk on him in the later rounds. Scott Wright's Scouting Report on Roger Allen

Captain Munnerlyn, CB, South Carolina- Intriguing prospect because some regarded him as a top 10 CB in the NCAA before his ankle injury. In my one Draft magazine he is rated as a third round prospect, however he is not even listed in my other Draft mag. Scott Wright's Scouting Report on Captain Munnerlyn

Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois- Workout warrior that could fill the role of LOLB. He has great speed and strength. He wasn't invited to the but he proved he should have been because of his Pro day. Ran a 4.42, 26 reps, and had a 39' vert. He has great production with a record tying 14 FF in his career. He also had 15.0 sacks his last 3 years. Article on Jason Williams

Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri- Yeah, I know he isn't a sleeper, but he is great talent that could be around in the third round. Watch his video in my sig. You wont be disappointed, trust me. The guy is a playmaker.

Dan Gronkowski, TE, Maryland - senior this past season. Will be available in the draft this year, projected as a mid-round pick (4/5th) and the #9 TE by NFLDraftScout.

http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt...wski_dan00.html

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...9&genpos=TE

Chris Gronkowski, H-back, Arizona - Graduates in 2010, originally played FB at Maryland, transferred to Arizona and played on their baseball team as well as the football team

http://www.arizonaathletics.com/sports/m-f...ki_chris00.html

Rob Gronkowski, TE, Arizona - The most highly hyped of the three. Will be available for either the 2010 or 2011 NFL Draft. NFL Draft Scout currently has him as the #1 TE for the Class of 2011.

http://www.arizonaathletics.com/sports/m-f...wski_rob00.html

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...1&genpos=TE

Statline for 2008 season: 47 catches, 672 yards, 10 TD's. Missed 3 games.

There's my research. Hopefully we can stop getting them all mixed up now.

There's more than one person named Gronkowski on a team?
:thumbsup:

They are Brothers both Buffalo Kids - Williamsville. There is another one at Maryland and he is also a TE Highly rated. Could be a first round pick next year.

That would explain that then. When so many guys with that name were coming up in the discussion. I assumed they couldn't be related. Well you know what they say about assuming. It only makes an ass out of you and Dean.

Clinton McDonald, DT, Memphis- You've probably seen my thread on him. Perfect fit for our D, along with strength, speed, production. He was a team captain twice, and he is a class act.

Roger Allen, OG, Missouri Western St.- Very small school talent. He is very strong and aggressive. We should take a risk on him in the later rounds. Scott Wright's Scouting Report on Roger Allen

Captain Munnerlyn, CB, South Carolina- Intriguing prospect because some regarded him as a top 10 CB in the NCAA before his ankle injury. In my one Draft magazine he is rated as a third round prospect, however he is not even listed in my other Draft mag. Scott Wright's Scouting Report on Captain Munnerlyn

Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois- Workout warrior that could fill the role of LOLB. He has great speed and strength. He wasn't invited to the but he proved he should have been because of his Pro day. Ran a 4.42, 26 reps, and had a 39' vert. He has great production with a record tying 14 FF in his career. He also had 15.0 sacks his last 3 years. Article on Jason Williams

Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri- Yeah, I know he isn't a sleeper, but he is great talent that could be around in the third round. Watch his video in my sig. You wont be disappointed, trust me. The guy is a playmaker.

I like the McDonald pick but I find it hard to believe that he won't be drafted before the fourth round. If he falls into the later rounds grab the dude. Here's the Draft Guys Video on him. Draft Countdown has him listed at 6'3" and most of the mags have him listed at 6'1. If he's really 6'3 then I see him going a lot earlier than thought. If he is only 6'1" I see him lasting into the later rounds. He looks like a great talent that plays above his stats.

Roger Allen has too many injury problems. IMO, a sports hernia could nag him for a long, long time. His shoulder injury just sounds like a one time thing that when fully healed probably won't cause him much trouble. Obviously I'm not a doctor and if the Bills doctors pass him then why not?

Captain Munnerlyn is too short IMO for Buffalo they already have two CB's at 5'9". Reggie Corner and Terrance McGee. Both are good but I think the Bills could use a little more size in the secondary. If they can get him as a UFA then cool but I wouldn't use a draft pick on him. JMO

Jason Williams is an interesting pick. He's a small school guy that could be overlooked a little because the level of competition he faced. I wouldn't mind seeing him drafted.

Dan Gronkowski, TE, Maryland - senior this past season. Will be available in the draft this year, projected as a mid-round pick (4/5th) and the #9 TE by NFLDraftScout.

http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt...wski_dan00.html

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...9&genpos=TE

Chris Gronkowski, H-back, Arizona - Graduates in 2010, originally played FB at Maryland, transferred to Arizona and played on their baseball team as well as the football team

http://www.arizonaathletics.com/sports/m-f...ki_chris00.html

Rob Gronkowski, TE, Arizona - The most highly hyped of the three. Will be available for either the 2010 or 2011 NFL Draft. NFL Draft Scout currently has him as the #1 TE for the Class of 2011.

http://www.arizonaathletics.com/sports/m-f...wski_rob00.html

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...1&genpos=TE

Statline for 2008 season: 47 catches, 672 yards, 10 TD's. Missed 3 games.

There's my research. Hopefully we can stop getting them all mixed up now.

Great pick. I'd love to see him in a Bills uniform and he's a local kid to boot!