Bemidji State makes Frozen Four

buckeyemike

You'll appreciate this. Ok, maybe not 2/3rds of it. But wow, that is amazing. All 3 from the same conference and two from the same school? Unreal.

I'm pulling for Gilroy. What an incredible story he has been.

Bullpen, I wanted Air Force to win too, but that was no screw job.

That is definitely very impressive, it just demonstrates how good the Hockey East and BU was this year.

Sorry Bemidji State, nice run and good story but a dominating performance tonight by my alma mater. Can't believe that we'll be playing for a national title! Good luck Redhawks, bring it home Saturday night! Love and Honor to Miami! :worthy:

Congratulations, Miami answered every challenged from Bemidji and did not let up even when Bemidji was trying to claw its way back in. I'll be rooting for you if you go up against BU! (Sorry, shrader)

Sickening turn of events with about a minute to play. Miami blows a two goal lead in the last minute, BU ties it with 18 sec left. Went from having a national championship all but locked up to overtime. I knew at that point we would loose and sure enough, halfway through OT, BU gets a fluke goal to win the title. I think I should stop watching sports because I've realized none of my teams will ever win "the big one" and they will probably continue to come close enough to make me believe, only to rip my heart out in same old fashon. Sigh, time for another shot and a beer.... :flirt:

Unfriggin-real ending to that game. I don't think I've ever seen a team down two pull off a tie with an empty net. And fantastic plays too...the tying goal was a thing of beauty. Nothing the goalie could do about that or the deflected game winner in OT.

Just a brutal loss for Miami after a fantastic showing for 59 minutes.

Sabres' draft pick Drew Mackenzie scores the go-ahead goal for VT in the 3rd

Scored the game winner too. :wacko:

Well that was unreal. A fitting end to the most incredible NCAA tournament I've ever seen, one last ridiculous come from behind victory. That was easily the most fun I've ever had in a single day.

Sickening turn of events with about a minute to play. Miami blows a two goal lead in the last minute, BU ties it with 18 sec left. Went from having a national championship all but locked up to overtime. I knew at that point we would loose and sure enough, halfway through OT, BU gets a fluke goal to win the title. I think I should stop watching sports because I've realized none of my teams will ever win "the big one" and they will probably continue to come close enough to make me believe, only to rip my heart out in same old fashon. Sigh, time for another shot and a beer.... sad.gif

that really sucks, sorry man. I can't imagine how that team feels right now - it's like the homerun throwback but twice as bad....

Sickening turn of events with about a minute to play. Miami blows a two goal lead in the last minute, BU ties it with 18 sec left. Went from having a national championship all but locked up to overtime. I knew at that point we would loose and sure enough, halfway through OT, BU gets a fluke goal to win the title. I think I should stop watching sports because I've realized none of my teams will ever win "the big one" and they will probably continue to come close enough to make me believe, only to rip my heart out in same old fashon. Sigh, time for another shot and a beer.... :nana:

Hey karma is a B word... Weren't you sorta talking trash about poor little, bitty Bemidji?

:thumbsup:

• 3 months later...