Cutler Officially Available

Rimjack

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are joking right? There are a lot of people around the league that think Cutler is Jeff George 2.0. Cutler is an average QB who has the highest bad decision % of an QB in the NFL, throws the ball a ridiculous amount of times, and his YPA isn't even is good as Matt Ryan. I've talked to quite a few people that believe Cutler makes too many bad decisions and is far too immature to develop into a franchise QB. In fact, almost all the of people I've talked to about this have said Cutler's production level is not in line with the talent that surrounds him.

Talking to other fans or Arm chair GM's doesnt make it true...I have several friends in the NFL and I have yet to have one say they wouldnt take this guy in a heartbeat, and one of those guys is with the Cowboys (where they have Romo).

In fact, I havent seen one case where he wasnt rated a top 10 QB in this league other than on these fan boards...

1. Mel Kiper is another person who compares the two.

2. He watches every single pass play in the entire NFL to create his metrics, and it is NO coincidence that Cutler has been at the top 3 years running.

3. His production numbers aren't gaudy. They are Jon Kitna-like.

FYI: Dont ever mention Kiper as a way to prove your point, he is wrong more than he is right, flip flops, and is pretty much a bafoon...

FYI: Dont ever mention Kiper as a way to prove your point, he is wrong more than he is right, flip flops, and is pretty much a bafoon...

He doesn't prove the point, he reinforces it. Everything about the Cutler situation is eerily similar to Jeff George.