Draft Day Party at the Ralph - Details

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any idea how many people are expected to go to this thing?

Not really, since this is the first year they've opened it up to us commoners. Even without free food/beverages, though, I think the locker room and field access could draw at least 10,000. (Entirely my own opinion, based on the crowds for the uniform unveiling and the Celebration of Champions a few years back.)

And I'm sure the Stadium Store will be open as well, with racks of brand-new T.O. jerseys and 50th Anniversary gear ...

:nana:

You will also have access to the locker rooms and Jim Kelly Club. You are not supposed to pass your tickets on to anyone else, but as they told me at the ticket office there is no way to police it.

Looking at mine, they do have the bar code, so I'm thinking you won't be able to print out 30 copies of the same ticket and expect all of them to get in.

Looking at mine, they do have the bar code, so I'm thinking you won't be able to print out 30 copies of the same ticket and expect all of them to get in.

Yah I think it's just like a ticket to a game, the first person would get in, but that's it.

Not really, since this is the first year they've opened it up to us commoners. Even without free food/beverages, though, I think the locker room and field access could draw at least 10,000. (Entirely my own opinion, based on the crowds for the uniform unveiling and the Celebration of Champions a few years back.)

And I'm sure the Stadium Store will be open as well, with racks of brand-new T.O. jerseys and 50th Anniversary gear ...

:(

That sounds like a good time. I can't wait to go. I'm lovin the free admission and free parking thing. Hope food and beverages aren't too pricey.

That sounds like a good time. I can't wait to go. I'm lovin the free admission and free parking thing. Hope food and beverages aren't too pricey.

Yah they say "discounted food and beverage options" in the e-mail but just what will discounted mean? I will be doing most of my drinking in the parking lot after a trip to Wegman's.

Yah they say "discounted food and beverage options" in the e-mail but just what will discounted mean? I will be doing most of my drinking in the parking lot after a trip to Wegman's.

That's always the best way to go, their idea of a discount is probably a dollar off beers, lol. I can't wait to see the locker room and get on the field, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Good, have you ever sat in the club seats? LOL. They are Ralph Wilson Stadium's closest thing to most of the other boring fans in most other NFL cities. :devil:

Now, wherever they stick the rest of us, you won't actually have people yelling at us to sit down....even if it is 3rd and one.

lol. I will say, however, that I do plan on retiring to the club section someday, but it won't even be considered until I'm at least 60 years old.

J/K club seaters.......well kinda!

i got tickets there once, and i didn't think people like that even were allowed at the stadium. they kept yelling at me cause i refuse to sit and i was wasted and screaming like 70,000 of my friends. it was actually the one game that JP did good against Jax and he hit Roscoe to set up the Lindell game winning field goal. These people had no idea what was going on. That being said they do bring liquor and madd food right to ur seat.

Will Hammers Lot be open?

My tickets say Van Miller/Paul Maquire Clubs.

We will all be in the Paul McGuire Club. Are you going to gat there early? I would like to get the long table on the far side in front of the wall of televisions. I will be there early but we don't all have to stand in line. Maybe I will bring a football to toss around to kill some time before they let us in.

We will all be in the Paul McGuire Club. Are you going to gat there early? I would like to get the long table on the far side in front of the wall of televisions. I will be there early but we don't all have to stand in line. Maybe I will bring a football to toss around to kill some time before they let us in.

Not sure what time we'll get there, we're going to visit Ruth's Aunt that morning.