Draft Day Party at the Ralph - Details

Sounds like it will be held in the stadium proper, not just one of the clubs.

Draft coverage will be shown on the scoreboard.

Concession stands will have a "variety of discounted food and beverage options".

Interactive games and combine activities

draft day photos

game day locker room tours

Jim Kelly club and Field Access

Much More!

3-7 PM Sat April 25th.

If any season ticket holders are not planning on attending, maybe they can list their tickets here for someone else who might be interested.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the draft waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much to spend it with people that would rather participate in "activities" than focus on the picks.

BTW - I know that my love for the draft is a sickness

Hey you could bring your lunch pail and do the Krumrie test with the other guests. It might not be bad at all. :rolleyes:

I love the draft waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much to spend it with people that would rather participate in "activities" than focus on the picks.

BTW - I know that my love for the draft is a sickness

Agreed. <_<

I will be spending Draft Weekend in my man cave and nothing, I mean nothing will bring me out of it.

They must be separating the club seat owners from us lowly regular seat holders :lol:

Good, have you ever sat in the club seats? LOL. They are Ralph Wilson Stadium's closest thing to most of the other boring fans in most other NFL cities. :nana:

Now, wherever they stick the rest of us, you won't actually have people yelling at us to sit down....even if it is 3rd and one.

lol. I will say, however, that I do plan on retiring to the club section someday, but it won't even be considered until I'm at least 60 years old.

J/K club seaters.......well kinda!

Agreed. :lol:

I will be spending Draft Weekend in my man cave and nothing, I mean nothing will bring me out of it.

Same here. I have a few close friends over that get into it as much as I do.

I must say, I did not like the changes to the draft one bit last year. I know the old method was excessively long and drawn out, but last year felt very rushed. Heck, midway through the second round they stopped going to the podium for each pick. And being just round one and two (with the shorter selection times), Day One blew by.

I like a lot of what Goodell has done. But the changes to the draft? :nana:

I must say, I did not like the changes to the draft one bit last year. I know the old method was excessively long and drawn out, but last year felt very rushed. Heck, midway through the second round they stopped going to the podium for each pick. And being just round one and two (with the shorter selection times), Day One blew by.

I like a lot of what Goodell has done. But the changes to the draft? :nana:

It made no sense to me.

Seems to me that with the amounts of money being given to today's draftees, and needing time to consider this or that player, and time enough to work out trades...the last thing that seemed prudent is to do what they did.

It's broadcast on ESPN and I guess now on NFL Network. A captive audience, on stations not competing for viewership with non-sports fans.

I do recall numerous posters here being very much in favor of the time reductions. It's a sound-bite, Hot Pocket world... :lol: