How to Fix the Economy

I read that the Department of Defense briefed the President this morning and told obama that two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq .. To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from obama's face. Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked, "Just how many is a brazilian?"

This is especially enlightening since he obviously has no understanding of billion or trillion either.

I read that the Department of Defense briefed the President this morning and told obama that two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq .. To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from obama's face. Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked, "Just how many is a brazilian?"

This is especially enlightening since he obviously has no understanding of billion or trillion either.

Yeah - I see what you did there.

I'm thinking that one great way to fix the economy is to invest BILLIONS in Iraq, as currently proposed by the President. In the contrarian sense, if creating debt to erase debt in this country is a "good thing," imagine just how good it can be if we create even more debt by investing in other countries, especially countries with little or no clear future!

Happy days are here again....